Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders - Part 2
Miracles And Wonders - Part 2

Miracles And Wonders - Part 2

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

You And Your World Are Safe!

From ‘The Aquarian White Eagle Collection’

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating a part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, there is no need for you to worry about anything or for being anxious and afraid. God knows your needs and for as long as certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life, to assist your consciousness to expand in wisdom and understanding. So, hold up your head, walk tall and affirm: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. Because I am one with God and the Angels, I will always be safe and nothing can destroy the essence of my being, my spirit/soul.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

* * *

A Vision To Hold At This Time

The following is the essence of two White Eagle teachings. The first one appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ August/September 2005: ‘We, your guides in the spirit world, are seeing a glorious future for humankind, when injustices have been righted and all those present have learned to conduct their lives in keeping with God’s laws and the way of wisdom. We perceive a natural and beautiful coming together of all nations who are united in one great family. The time is coming when your race has understood its responsibilities towards everything that shares its world and especially the animal kingdom. An expansion of consciousness lies ahead when every human being will be capable of looking beyond the ends of their noses and even the astral planes to the celestial world where the Universal Christ with His/Her Angels and all other companies of the Highest are dwelling.

‘Those who to this day insist on holding other nations and their people in subjection will gradually be withdrawn from earthly life and there will be an end to powerseeking, dominion and empire building, persecution and warmongering. Everybody will be occupying their rightful place in the country that once was created for them by their own group spirit and soul. Although each country has its own, in the evolutionary process all of them will gradually merge into one great nation and that is your whole world. There is going to be a growing sense of partnership between the countries in which everybody respects the culture of their neighbours whilst continuing to enjoy its own.

‘This new world is ready and waiting for you beyond the veil that to this day separates your world from ours. Do not doubt and do not fear. Instead live consciously in the company of God’s Angels and Masters, and all other spirit friends and helpers. Do not be misled by the reasoning of your earthly minds and blindfolded by its reactions. They were given to you for good purpose and wise reason and have their place because they provide you with the necessary balance between the earthly plane and the highest realities of life. On the wings of the spiritual knowledge we are bringing you rise above and look beyond the realities of present existence to that which is truly important, namely that which lies behind it with its eternally true values. God bless each one of you with His/Her vision and truth.’

From Stella Polaris Feb/March 2008 ‘Transmutation’: ‘When humankind fully recognises its birthright, there will no longer be any wars and no-one will be subject to disease and poverty. Even death will be overcome when the Christ Spirit, the living God within, has achieved mastery over the cells and atoms of your physical body. In the days to come the powers of the spirit will be so highly developed that you will be able to read at a glance the thoughts of your companions. Yet, no-one will be entrusted with this gift who does not yet know how to treat it with the reverence it deserves.

‘We are explaining these things to help you understand that there is a great need for spiritual growth in every one of you, so that the finer gifts of the spirit can eventually become yours. The more you work selflessly and from a loving heart, the more your vision and perceptiveness of the spirit increases. In the fullness of time the power to heal and all other talents the Master Jesus is said to have possessed in the legend of his life, will also be yours. The highest forces will then be using you as their channel and the legend’s prophecy will come true that even greater miracles than the ones he performed will eventually be worked and that through each one of you.

‘The final and complete overthrow of death is waiting for humankind. Each one of you will discover for themselves that there is no death and that there never will be any. We hear you ask: ‘Do you mean no death of the physical body? But that would be against nature!’ What we mean is not death the way you know it today. When your small earthly self has surrendered itself completely to the Christ Spirit within and you have become a Christed one in your own right, a transmutation of the cells and atoms of your physical body takes place. This will move your whole being onwards and upwards to higher vibrations where decay like that of the Earth plane does not exist.’

Updated March 2016. Considering that some of the earliest White Eagle teachings appeared as far back as 1937, it stands to reason that by now considerable progress in our individual and collective spiritual development has been made. Therefore, it is likely that we are a good bit closer to the above vision becoming a reality in earthly life.

* * *

The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing

The following was inspired by a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 1 – Healing from the Spirit’: ‘Every earthly human mind is an extension of the Great Universal intelligence or God mind and is ultimately capable of creating anything, just the same as God. Because they are part of the Great intelligence, every spirit/soul – even the youngest and least evolved ones – always contains a certain amount of it. However, during the early stages of your earthly development the upper higher part of God’s nature does not yet manifest itself. Therefore, do not be deceived when some of those around you are acting in what to you appears to be a downright stupid manner. It’s just that their intelligence has not yet had sufficient opportunities for developing and unfolding.

‘Yet, even at that stage of your development your earthly mind is a powerful tool that is capable of creating good health, wellbeing and happiness, but alas also sickness and pain. The mind can take you into the depths of depression and back out of it again. Learning to send nothing but good and kind, loving, forgiving and understanding thoughts into your world is why you have been placed there. Through the experiences of your life, you are meant to grow in wisdom and understanding and eventually discover God’s true nature and your own. That’s how, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, every human spirit/soul slowly but surely develops the power of filling your world with ever more goodness and light. All your thoughts, words and actions then feed into your world’s light stream of consciousness and that enable is to absorb ever more of that which still is dark, ugly and evil on your plane.

‘Hateful and destructive thoughts feed into the dark stream and increase its strength and the strength of that which feeds into it. Refuse to respond in that way to the troublemakers and scaremongers of your world. They are not your enemies, nobody in your world is. There are merely teachers and pupils in the earthly school of life. Troublemakers are merely your younger, i.e. less highly evolved siblings in the great family of humankind, and they have no idea about what they are doing to themselves and what, in due course, with the help of the law of cause and effect or Karma is bound to find its way back to them. If you send these people nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts, you are helping not only them but also yourself when, in the fullness of time, those thoughts return to you – as surely they will – instead of hateful and destructive ones.

‘Learning to control their thought processes is a great need for everybody in your world. Without it you will never be able to free yourself from the bondage of earthly life. You need to firmly take charge of your thoughts and send them where you really want them to go, so that they are helpful for your own evolutionary progress and that of your whole world. It’s the only way of mastering your earthly self’s drives and urges. All suffering that has ever been experienced on the earthly plane was brought about by faulty and confused thinking. Its cause is the lack of knowledge and understanding of humankind’s true nature and destiny, as well as the processes of life in which you have always been involved and forever will be. The true reason for all sickness and disasters, natural and human-made, are the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions, which were spread by your world’s old religions, about the purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence.

‘The worst offender is the belief that was spread by the religions of your world that your life is a one-off thing. The teachings of your religions were purposely designed to stop humankind from discovering too early the truth about God’s nature and its own, that all human existence is eternal and that in truth there is no death, merely a moving into different dimensions of life. The fear of not knowing where you have come from and where one day you will be going to, that’s what makes people ill in the first place. When someone is so convinced that their beliefs are true, they cannot throw them off when their time for departure from the physical plane has come. Through us the age of Aquarius is bringing you the truth about these things and many others. This will continue until the last one of you, with the help of a better understanding, has been brought to perfect health in a perfectly natural way.

‘Bearing in mind that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, we, your spirit friends and helpers, endeavour to work with the constructive power of positive thoughts and words that avoid anything destructive. And whenever we are trying to help and give advice, we make it a rule to see nothing but good. We are doing this even though many on the earthly plane, who are as yet unaware of such things, are likely to call our attitude as foolishly optimistic. Rest assured that this is most certainly not the case. Because we are fully aware of the creative power of thoughts and words and what kind of effect they are having, we are not foolishly but wisely optimistic. Knowing that by thinking and advising good, we are doing our share of manifesting good things and conditions in your world, and that our expectations of positive outcomes helps them to come about, that’s what we do. And this is why you will never find us thinking and speaking in terms of pessimism and sadness about the death of your physical bodies. If your inner guidance says we are speaking the truth, take care not to allow anyone around you to stop you from following our example.

‘Living on our side of the veil, we have all the evidence anyone would ever care to have that life truly is eternal, that there is no death and that life will forever keep on unfolding and progressing and that in keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. Naturally, this includes every one of you and your world. Never tell anyone whose present lifetime has reached the departure lounge that they are going to die. If the person does not yet understand that there really is no death, try to explain in kind and loving words as simply as possible what you think will happen to you when you, one of these days, are ready to leave the earthly plane behind. And then in your mind’s eye visualise how the person easily and safely slips into our world. Observe the whole process as part of the ever changing and unfolding eternal life.

‘Never forget that wherever there is life there is also hope and do not anticipate anything but the best possible outcome in any kind of situation. Your trust and confidence may help to disperse the other person’s doubts and fears about being placed into the hands of the Highest, as whose channel all spiritual healers are working. Your attunement to the Highest forces of life has the power of assisting and easing the passage of those in your care from your world into ours. When you sense that one of the Angels of Death is holding their hand, quietly speak to your patient along these lines: ‘I do not believe that there ever were places like Heaven and hell. They are states of consciousness those in the earthly school of life, during the early stages of their education, are good at creating for each other. In my view, there is only one place where anyone can go at the end of each lifetime and that is the spirit realm. It is a world of light and love, honesty and truth, where nothing is hidden. When your hurting physical body has been left behind, you may think you are in Heaven. Well yes, in a way, you are and the earthly life you are leaving behind hasn’t that been hell enough for you?’ As far as possible, every patient should be encouraged to at least begin to develop a spiritually healthy outlook on life.

‘Right thought is God thought and that means balanced and loving, pure and holy, kind and friendly, tolerant and generous thinking. Whenever a steady stream of such thoughts is flowing from your earthly mind into the Universe it can bring benefits to every aspect of those around you. This kind of thinking is a natural process for those who perceive the world around them with the help of God’s vision. The Divine healing energies that are flowing through them are driven by the power of that person’s sincere aspiration. When your whole being has totally and unconditionally surrendered itself to the Universal Christ, you are in harmony with the Christ energies. The receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind then works on its frequencies. As a result, the Christ rays can penetrate the cells of your physical body and flow through you into everything you come into contact with.

‘These Christ energies can change all things that to this day are dark and evil in your world into good and right ones. This also applies to people whose whole being is in need of healing. Through the connection with you, their spirit/soul fills with the Christ light and from there flows into every cell of their physical body and bring healing to it. And as soon as the patient’s Karma allows it, God and the Healing Angels in close co-operation with the Lords of Karma, can create miracles. Because of the utter fairness and justice of the Universal laws and the accuracy of the Akashic Records, there is no need for anyone to doubt the decision of the Lords. All kinds of healing work are carried out under their supervision. This is how the right kind of thoughts, with the passing of time, develop the power of creating miracles, hand in hand with God and the Angels. The more such thoughts keep on flowing from pure and loving hearts into their frequencies, the more easily miracles can come about. The Divine energies they activate have the power of changing your world’s spiritual darkness into the light of wisdom and the ability to understand it. That’s how that which to this day is dark, ugly and evil on your plane is at present occupied with changing into something that is good, right and beautiful.

‘Jesus is a symbolism of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. The legend of the Master’s life demonstrates in picture book fashion how every aspiring healer and lightbringer are advised to proceed. Jesus’ words of: ‘I and my Father are one,’ now that you have reached the age of truth, need to be paraphrased into: ‘The words that I speak unto you, are not from me but from the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. They are as much part of me as they are of you. On my own I am nothing, neither are you. They and the Angels are doing the healing work through all of us.’ On their own nobody can heal anyone. But whenever one of you makes contact with the Christ Spirit and the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind is tuned into the frequencies of the Highest, the Divine healing power is released into them and from there flows into their suffering patient. Sometimes this helps that person to quietly slip away. One of the Angels of Death lifts their spirit/soul into our realm, where their whole being is recharged with the Divine blessing and healing energies.

* * *

Christmas Message 2015 From The World Of Light

Today I would like to share with you the essence of a News Flash from the White Eagle Lodge at Christmas, which contained a teaching that was given a long time ago. Bearing in mind the ever quickening pace of our race’s spiritual progress since this teaching first appeared, it has been updated to do justice to that which is happening on the inner and outer level of earthly life now.

‘Two thousand years ago a new legend was given to humankind. Its role was to act as a messenger for the events that would be taking place in the Age of Aquarius, which by now are increasingly becoming a reality of Earth life. From the beginnings of human existence on this plane, in the days before Christmas and for some time after, the blessings from the highest levels of life have been pouring more powerfully than at other times into all aspects of earthly life. With each passing year the inflow of the Christ energies has become more powerful.

‘And today we have come to lead you in a meditation for this most holy event. We are here to celebrate with you the Christ-Mass, the birth of the Christ. The awakening of the Great Light in all hearts is presently taking place in the realities of Earth life and in ever more of you the Divine spark of the Universal Christ is stirring from its slumbers. The legendary figure of Jesus has been a herald of the coming of the Great Light. The story of his life has been but one of the many interpretations of the myth that have been surrounding this event. Each one of them was given to your world by us, the wise ones in the world of light. Throughout the ages people have been celebrating the coming of the Christ in many different ways.

‘Now imagine in your mind’s eye that the Heavens are opening and the Holy Mother with the Christ child in her arms enters your inner vision. What you are seeing is the Great Mother of all life. In her loving arms she is holding a miniature version of the Great Light, the Sun of all Suns. Its radiance shines with undiminished force from the Divine child into the hearts of all human souls on both sides of the veil of consciousness that to this day separates them.

‘The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend is a symbolism for the Great Mother of all Life. Her love and wisdom is the focal point and centre of all life on the Earth plane as well as anywhere in the whole of the created world at Christmas, the Christ Mass. Silently observe and breathe in the sweetness and kindness of the Mother and worship Her and the gift she brings to humankind, Her child. With each passing year it is newly brought forth to help human hearts and souls to become spiritually stimulated, so that they open in love and goodwill towards all lifeforms.

‘The Great Father is part of the Great Mother. He stands behind Her and puts His arms lovingly around the mother and their child. Sing with the Angels and worship with the shepherds. Greet and give thanks to the three kings, for they represent the sages in the world of light, who at all times are holding your hands to guide and protect you and to keep you safe. Kneel before your true King and Queen, Lord and Lady, Master and Mistress, and their only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, on the highest plane of life.

‘Sagittarius is the sign responsible for the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. When the Sun moves through it from 22nd November to 22nd December in the run-up to Christmas, the Divine seed that to this day is still slumbering in many human hearts receives a renewed impetus to come alive and reveal its presence in the realities of Earth life. On the day of the Solstice, 22nd December, the Sun moves into Capricorn, the densest Earth sign of them all. It is also the sign in which the highest aspirations can be fulfilled and achievements brought about in earthly life. The energies of this sign bring the sacred fire of the Divine down onto the Earth. The goodwill and love that expresses itself in so many ways reveals that the seed of the Christ Spirit is indeed stirring in all hearts and souls, and that the holy infant is being born.

‘And that is whom you too have come to worship. To the wise ones in your midst, who have woken up to their true nature, the magic of the higher meaning that lies behind the surface words of the ancient story of the birth of Christ and the many carols it helped to bring into being never fades. Understanding what they have to say, the wise one’s hearts open wide to receive the Divine fire of love that flows more strongly than usual at this blessed time of the year. Invisible to earthly eyes, the Angels, messengers of the Highest, are standing by as the power, glory and light of goodwill shines with increasing force into all life on the Earth plane and fills every heart. The crib is the symbol of the most humble place on Earth: the human heart. And the light shines from the heart of the Divine Mother and the Christ, her Son/Daughter, in all its beauty and glory into each and every one of them.

‘Awakened ones do not complain that we are once more telling you the same old story. They know that we are doing it to remind you of the many symbolisms that have been hiding behind the words of the Jesus legend for such a long time. The Divine wisdom and truth they contain is waiting to sink ever more deeply into the consciousness of each individual heart and soul and through it your whole world. Being aware that the spiritual aspect of life is by far the more important one, wise ones refuse to put earthly concerns first. They prefer to concentrate on the profound truths the myth contains because they appreciate how essential they are for their own life and happiness as well as that of the whole of humankind.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, would love to describe the glory of the Heavenly realms to you, but using earthly languages this is impossible. And even if we could find the right words to tell you about the power and glory of the Heavenly hosts, most of you would not yet be able to grasp the meaning of what we have to convey about the power of the Highest, the Christ Star. In your earthly existence it can only be perceived by calling upon and practising it in your daily lives. It is something that cannot be known with the help of words or pictures. It can only be sensed through the feelings of love and siblinghood towards each other and your whole world that rise from the deepest innermost core of your being.

‘We would like you to know that many of those who have left their physical bodies behind are with you in spirit. Those you have loved and still love and remember are gathered here tonight. May you feel their presence as well as that of the Angels and Masters, and all other spirit guides and helpers. All of us together are sending heartfelt greetings and wishes for each one of you on the other side of the veil of consciousness. We invite you to join in the feelings of happiness and gratitude about the gift of life that has been given to us, and our common fate and destiny.

‘Know that every human soul, who is endeavouring to grow in saintliness and inner beauty of spirit, is making a valuable contribution towards creating a new and ever more peaceful and beautiful world by bringing God’s Kingdom onto the Earth. The highest potential of all who are presently participating in earthly life is to evolve into healers and bringers of God’s light and wisdom. And that, dear Friends, is the way, the light and the truth for every one of God’s children of the Earth. Whether you are as yet aware of this or not, each one of you is a child of the Christ Spirit who forever has its being in the radiance of the Christ Star.

‘The healing you are seeking is of the spiritual kind, but it can only be found through the power of your own spiritual aspirations. When your thoughts and whole being are truly aspiring to the light forces of the Universal Christ and tuning themselves into them, Its rays can flow into your loving heart without any hindrance. This awakens the Christ seed and soon you begin to feel how the rays of the Highest light penetrate ever deeper and with increasing force into every cell and atom of your physical body.

‘The Christ light is the only power in the whole of Creation that can reverse the order of all things, make crooked corners straight and bring healing to all conditions. Under its influence all darkness in human minds, physical bodies and their indwelling spirit and soul transmutes itself into light. This is how the Christ Spirit gradually takes possession of every cell and atom of your physical bodies and controls your whole being. And that is how miracles are performed.’

* * *

The Road To Heaven

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as a Monday Thought 4th September 2017: ‘We, your spirit friends and helpers, although we are now dwelling in the world of light, we too once walked the pathway of earthly life. That’s why we know the sorrows and difficulties of existing in a physical body that cannot yet perceive the beauty and wonders of the higher and highest worlds. We appreciate how hard the demands and temptations of your darkened road are. Yet, every one of you without exception has to walk it and eventually reaches the point when you have spiritually matured sufficiently to accept the conditions in which you find yourself.

‘When you understand that every experience that ever came your way served the wise higher purpose of teaching you something, you begin to trust that the loving arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, will forever be with you, to guide and protect and show you the way. Part of this are the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of the spirit realm. All those on the less elevated levels are serving the higher ones. Something like a veil of consciousness separates earthly life from the spirit world and all of us together, you on your side and we on our side of the veil, are God’s children and siblings in the great family of life. Aware of the trials and tribulations that are an inevitable part of every earthly existence, each time we come to you it is done with a great longing in our hearts. We wish to help ever more of you to realise your own inner powers, and to tell you about the beautiful states of life that in the fullness of time will be waiting for each one of you.

‘It’s important for you to know that even the smallest effort of helping others find their way through their present existence is worthwhile and will never be wasted. Even though you are unlikely to see the results, keep on keeping on your predestined pathway back into God’s light, your true home and sharing the learning your find along the way with those around you. They too have a right to know that this is the road that in the end leads all of you into the light of conscious awareness of your oneness with God and all life. That which is commonly known in your world as Heaven is a metaphor for a heavenly life that is filled with such bliss and peace that at present it will be quite beyond your imagination.’

So, while you are in this earthly life, dear Friends, dream what you want to dream, go where you wish to go and be what you would like to be, provided you are willing to work hard enough. If you don’t succeed, it doesn’t matter too much, as there will always be another lifetime and this will continue until the curriculum of the school of earthly life can teach you no more. Meanwhile it needs bearing in mind that whatever we do is our creation and that all life and everything within it moves in never-ending circles. As a result, that which we send into our world must return to us. This means that in every new lifetime we are sowing the seeds for all future ones.

Those who insist on spreading fear, anger and aggression now, will inevitably have to face more of the same next time round. And for those who choose to send the Christ Light from their loving hearts as their contribution towards the blessing and healing of our world and bringing peace, their energies too on their return journey are constantly gathering in strength and becoming ever more powerful. The harvest of these wise ones is sure to be most bountiful and rich.

* * *

The Golden Future Of Humankind

There now follows the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as the Lodge’s Monday Thought 16th April 2018: ‘Miracles come into being as a result of putting into operation the Divine law of love. At all times it manifests itself in earthly life as much as it does throughout the rest of God’s Creation. On the Earth plane human beings are used in gentle and beautiful ways to bring miracles about. You have no idea when God and the Angels are creating one of them through you.

‘For quite some time by now, they have been working on the greatest miracle that has ever taken place on the Earth. It consists of healing the minds and bodies, spirits and souls and each one of you individually and collectively of your whole world. This is possible because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, whenever one of you finds healing not only your whole world but the entire Creation heals with you.

‘Once more we would like to draw your attention to the importance of the Divine law of love. In your world it not only manifests itself in goodwill, kindness and tolerance between people, but also that in ever more of you a new kind of faith and trust is stirring. These feelings keep on growing the more you find out that all life throughout the whole of Creation is one great spiritual family of all life; that on the higher and highest levels God and the Angels and Masters are taking care of you and your world, assisted on the lower levels of the spirit world by countless numbers of friends and helpers. All together we are responsible for the development of you and your world.

‘This kind of knowledge awakens in human hearts and souls a growing interest in the Angelic beings in charge of other planets and studying other parts of the enormous spiritual Universe where planet Earth once was crystallized into a form of matter so that you, during lifetimes spent on it could receive earthly education. The great plan of life provides that each one of you would be spending many lifetimes playing the role of a mere earthling, so that you could get to know and understand the material world you would be placed in time and again. For a long time you would be unaware of your true nature, but towards the end of your earthly curriculum the truth would be revealed to you.

‘Great things are in store for every human being. In your higher etheric bodies you will in due course be able to visit and get to know the worlds of much more highly evolved beings than you have ever consciously known before. They no longer require physical bodies for getting around and neither will you by that time. For however long you choose, you can live among and be one of them. There is no need to be afraid of getting lost in the vastness of space because God and the Angels will always be with and part of you, the way they have always been. The only difference will be that you are not only conscious of their presence, you also can see them. They will forever be guiding and protecting you, the same as they have always done.

‘So be of good cheer, dear friends of the Earth. Each time earthly life threatens to get on top of you, keep on keeping on and look forward to these things. If occasionally the going gets too tough, take comfort from knowing that what’s happening to you is but a small part of your evolutionary journey which is sure to pass. Trust us when we say that all is well, all is good and rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and ours, because that is the truth. We hope that knowing this will help you to endure what your karmic debts still have to present to you with as much courage and strength as you can muster. And never forget that we are with you to supply you with these qualities and as you move through your experiences, they are quite naturally developing within you.

‘Refuse to limit your thinking and conceptions of earthly life. Send your loving thoughts into the spiritual Universe and further into what’s known to you as outer space of the physical one. Become aware that all lifeforms that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation are one big family and that therefore they are your siblings. In your thoughts move further and further away from your small planet and mingle with the beings of other worlds, send them your love and greetings. The time is going to come when you will be visiting them, not with the help of clumsy spaceships but using your higher etheric bodies. Spaceships as you know them would be of no use to you out there.’

* * *

God’s Unerring Justice

The essence of an extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris February/March 2018 under the heading ‘The Inner Awakening’: ‘The law of life is love and evolution through love. God is the law and the law is God, whose love and laws pervade and rule every level of the whole of Creation. The Universal laws cannot be influenced by anything that would change their course and corrupted them. They know no punishment or retribution and they do not judge. God’s justice is perfect. Errors or miscarriages of justice are unknown on the inner spiritual levels of life. Every outer manifestation is an extension of the inner ones and therefore has the same qualities and characteristics.

‘The law of Karma is not by any means something negative, as many earthlings believe it to be. It is completely neutral and returns as many good and positive things as negative and evil ones to its sender. The law just is and functions exceedingly well. The only thing it has in mind for humankind is providing opportunities for consciousness expanding experiences that help every one of God’s children of the Earth to grow in wisdom and understanding, whilst redeeming itself and making good where it once sinned.

‘In the whole of Creation there is no such thing as chances, accidents or coincidences. Everything that happens in your world is the result of the law of Karma, especially the events that on the surface of life appear to be very tragic. If you had access to the Akashic Records *, you would be able to see for yourself how the conditions of such occurrences, for those affected by them as well as the groups and nations each one of them belongs to, down to the minutest details are the outworking of the Karmic law of cause and effect. This is how the whole of humankind, individually and collectively, is constantly redeeming some of their karmic debts.

‘Because God’s characteristics and powers are also in you, every one of you carries the power within – if only in its slumbering state thus far – for sowing the seeds of a more beautiful and peaceful world. Your present is occupied with attending to your karmic obligations and making every effort to go about it in the right manner. Learning to control your thought processes and living in harmony with God’s Universal laws empowers you to sow the right seeds in our present lifetime. The knowledge of this is the instrument God and the Angels are placing into everyone’s own hands – or rather heart and soul – for making their own contribution towards positively influencing your own future and that of your whole world.

‘In the long run it is irrelevant whether Christianity or any other belief system survives. It’s the Christ spirit in every human heart and soul, in its total and unconditional surrender to its Highest or God Self. Its kindness and goodwill, tolerance and love for all lifeforms is the only authority who can save and redeem each one of us and our world. We, your spirit friends and helpers, are part of it and working on it – together with you on the one hand and with God and the Angels and Masters on the higher and highest levels of life on the other. No-one on their own has any true power, but together with them makes us so strong and powerful that anything can be done and performing miracles is easy.

‘And if you are longing to find truth, all you have to do is gain access to the wise one, the living God within you. On that level of consciousness the meaning of God’s love is known and you are meant to use the knowledge we are bringing you about it in your everyday life. In words, thoughts and actions show the people around you how they too can find their own way to God’s light, i.e. wisdom and knowledge. Encourage them to do their share of preparing for a golden harvest on the Earth by sharing the seeds that are coming their way with as many as possible.

‘Keep the glorious vision of the new golden age in mind and do not allow anything to deter you and do not be disappointed when you see but a few results of your work. Hold steadfast onto the vision that we are giving you about the age of love and peace, wisdom and truth, that is sure to come into being as ever more of you desire it and willingly and unselfishly work on making their contribution to bringing your new world into being. And because God is in everything and at all times is manifests Him/Herself through the Universal laws, in the fullness of time perfection and joy will come to your world through everyone’s own efforts.

‘You will then be experiencing a life that none of you can as yet imagine, even in your wildest dreams. It is going to be a life of beauty and joy, health and harmony and the love that is the supreme ruler of the spirit spheres. They are spheres of pure light and beauty that are far beyond the world of desires of your present existence and the astral worlds. Spiritually, knowledge is light and ignorance darkness. Peace be with each one of you as you journey onward into the light of full conscious awareness. There is nothing to fear. God, the Angels and we are with each one of you, holding your hands, giving of our courage and strength, and showing the way whenever someone asks for it. As everybody is required to do their share of the work involved, do your best to spread the good news we are bring you.

‘Whenever you wish to find out whether someone is telling you the truth, go to your inner guidance. It knows the way of all things and will never lead you astray. Naturally, this also applies to the knowledge you receive from us.’

* * *

The Feminine – Soul Of Your World

Nurturing And Caring

‘God is the Great Father of all life, the first masculine aspect of Creation. His astrological elements are Fire, creative ideas, and Air, the intellect with its ability of thinking and transmitting them to His feminine counterpart, the second aspect of the Goddess or Great Mother. Her love and wisdom decide how they should be used. Her astrological elements are water, humankind’s emotional nature and world of feelings, and Earth, matter that’s created by slowing down the Universal Christ’s light. All matter in the whole of Creation is brought about in close co-operation of the first and second aspect using the third one. As sparks of the Christ light, the triple aspects of your Divine parents and also its powers and characteristics are in every one of you.

‘Getting to know God requires your intellect as much as the world of your feelings. With the intellect alone and without experiencing the responses of that world it’s impossible. But through nothing more than taking part in earthly life, as soon as you are equipped with the right kind of knowledge, that task is easy. Because you are as much part of God as God is part of you, you yourself are God, or rather a young God in the making. Each time you look into the mirror, who greets you there? God! If you wish to constantly be guided and protected by your inner guidance, the living God or wise one within, you have to be familiar and in touch with your feeling world.

‘Your first requirement on this journey is being aware of your spiritual nature and that in truth every human being is a spirit/soul, who from time to time spends another lifetime as a material being on the earthly plane. The awareness that the Divine Trinity has always consisted of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, who is the Sun of all suns and the Light of all light, eventually provides your earthly self with the knowledge that connects it, through the bridge of its spirit/soul, with the higher and eventually the highest levels of life. Your understanding of these things provides your lower self with the power of connecting its earthly plane with the higher and eventually highest levels of life. This is the esoteric meaning behind the sacred marriage or union between Heaven and Earth.

‘The aspects of the feminine in every human being, male and female alike, are part of the Great Mother’s caring and nurturing nature. It makes no difference whether a woman is a mother in her present lifetime or not. Every feminine creature, human and animal alike, has the natural ability to love and mother, nurture and care for, not only her own young but everything that shares her life without forgetting about her own needs. In the course of many lifetimes, human females learn that her caring nature needs to express itself not only with tender loving and caring but also wisdom. Both are equally important.

‘As the soul of the whole of Creation, the Divine Mother is peace loving and constantly tries to bring about more beauty and harmony, peace and perfection. At least potentially, so is your own soul and that of your world. The soul is intuitive and has the ability of not only knowing the past but also the future. She truly knows the way of all things and can supply the answer to the questions any one of you will ever care to ask. Now that you have taken part in the lesson of the Great Mother’s absence in your world long enough, Her only desire is to protect you and your world against destroying each other and your world. Christianity’s Virgin Mary is one of Her many symbols.

‘Every human being eventually starts bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the Great Mother’s characteristics. And all of you need to teach the masculine and feminine of your own nature to co-operate and work together harmoniously and peacefully, the way they are doing in your Creator. When this has been achieved, warmongering and violence, trouble and strife, lying and cheating, corruption and exploitation of the masses will no longer exist on the Earth.

‘The redemption of the karmic debts that mounted up in the course of lifetimes spent at the giving end of that kind of behaviour is the spiritual background for the suffering at the hands of those who, behind the scenes, are pulling the strings and are responsible for bringing about the 2019/2020 pandemic. Send them a loving thought and forgive them, if you can. For they do not know what they are doing themselves, the same as you did when you caused your world’s present regrettable state because you did not yet know about the existence of Universal laws that in due course return everything to its sender. That’s what they are sure to bring to them in the fullness of time and not as some kind punishment. It’s merely the Universe’s way of ensuring that every human being eventually gets first hand knowledge about the nature of suffering. This is achieved through alternating from someone first being on its giving end and later on the receiving one.

‘However, Great Mother does not wish your present world situation to continue forever. That would contravene the main laws of love and evolution to which the whole of Creation is subject, therefore also your world, because it would make evolutionary progress impossible for humankind. The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are in charge of the development of all worlds on every one of its levels, therefore also humankind. They in turn are in charge of us and through them the Mother’s wisdom decides how much spiritual knowledge should be given to your world, at any given time and in what form it should be presented. Spiritual knowledge is a constantly expanding organism that should never be considered as being chiselled in stone or set in concrete and therefore unchangeable. Because of the new learning that is constantly being gained by someone in the whole of Creation and fed into the Mother’s store, this organism has never stopped growing and that will forever continue.

Acting on the Angels and Master’s instructions, we ask all who are reading this message and are capable of recognising its urgency, to turn to them and request their assistance for bringing about the pandemic’s natural end and at the same time ensure that no further ones will ever be possible. They wish to show as many of you as possible intuitively what kind of contribution each one of you can make towards the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on Mother Earth. She is but one of the many manifestations of the Great Mother and so are the people who are reading this. The only difference between the genders is that men experience Her presence through their inner being and women are acting it out in the world around you. God bless you all and keep you and your world safe, now and forever.’

* * *

The Divine Healing Rays

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It reached me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017: ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, their energies are always available to anyone. They are constantly at work throughout the whole of Creation and are strengthened considerably when someone asks for healing, for themselves as well as for others.

‘The Angel in charge of the healing group and the one at the head of the group known as ‘the Lords of Karma’ closely co-operate with each other. The former knows where someone is asking for healing and the latter decides in what form it should be given. The outcome of any such requests depends entirely on the patient’s Karma. The conclusions of the leading Angels of both groups are passed onto the Healing Angels, who at all times are carrying out the instructions that are given to them. It is up to the two Angels in charge whether a healing miracle might be justified. They are responsible for bringing them into being – to the astonishment of your world, where very few have an idea how they come about.

‘As most of you, aspiring healers and non-healers alike, to this day are unable to access the Karmic records, it would be impossible for you to use the healing rays correctly. We suggest that whenever you are sending healing to someone in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angelic healing channels. This adjusts the vibrations of your thought processes to theirs, so that with the passing of time they become ever more compatible with the Angelic ones. Through this you gradually evolve into an ever greater force for the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole of humankind.’

The essence of another teaching about the power of healing thoughts from the White Eagle group of spirit guides appeared with the title ‘White Eagle on Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’: ‘Sometimes, you may wonder how you might best help a friend in hospital or someone who is approaching death. We would like you to know that the power of thought is more effective than that of speech or written words. Best of all you can help anyone by sending them kind and optimistic, good and constructive thoughts. In your thoughts lift those who are suffering into the heartmind of the great Mother and Her Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

‘Keep on with your efforts because any healing rays that are projected from a distance are as effective – and even more so in many cases – than when they are physically ministered. Whenever someone is in the process of leaving their physical body behind, wise ones remind themselves that they are far from dying. There really is no need for excessive grieving and feeling sorry for anyone who is released into our world, because it is one of infinite beauty, love and joy. Human spirits and souls do not die and will never do so, they merely move into a different dimension of life.

‘As the great American poet wrote: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’. That’s why, when the time for laying the physical body aside, there should be no grief. The spirit has merely passed from your earthly vision, but it is still near you. In love there can be no separation. The spirit of someone left behind merges with that of the spirit who is being released. The laws of harmony and union prevail and the two spirits and souls are joined into one. We agree that Earth life is a hard school, but you will find it much less so when you draw aside and dissolve the veil of consciousness that separated our world from yours in the past, and then continue to live consciously in the awareness of the limitlessness of spiritual life.’

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Jul, 2022
Words
10,528
Read Time
52 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
753

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.