Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Money, Money, Money!
Money, Money, Money!

Money, Money, Money!

AquariusAquarius

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth – Part Three

• Money is the most precious commodity on the earthly plane. Untrue! Unless you spend it genuinely for the good of humankind, money has no spiritual value whatever. The only thing you can take with you, at the end of each lifetime, is the spiritual knowledge that has come your way. Yet, knowledge on its own is not enough. Without understanding it, it is of no use to you when you depart from the earthly plane. Only when knowledge is accompanied by understanding can it become your spiritual property and forever be yours. That’s why Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, wrote: ‘Any fool can know. Understanding is something quite different.’

• The Jewish race is God’s chosen people. Untrue! The whole of humankind is God’s chosen people.

• The teachings of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are literally true. Follow one of these religions and all those who don’t believe that its teachings are literally true are your enemies. And that obliges you to do your best to destroy them, by whatever means available to you. Untrue! For long enough political leaders have been hiding behind the façades of religious teachings that were designed to keep you, My beloved children of the Earth, away from Me and from discovering everyone’s own Divine nature.

• Your world’s religions served exceedingly well as instruments for satisfying the patriarchy’s masculine lust for empire building and warmongering, dominance and exploitation of the masses. Part of it was that priests on both sides of any kind of your world’s conflicts, especially religious ones, blessed their soldiers and their weapons, and prayed to what they thought of as God for a victorious outcome. None of them realised that they were praying to the same God, for they did not yet understand who and what I truly am. As yet, they were unaware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions in due course would return to them that which they were over-eagerly sending into your world, and that it would do so with ever increasing strength. This is why we inspired the scribes of times gone by to compose teachings that would set people against each other, so that at any given time sufficient numbers of them would be willing to go to war and kill each other, the more the better.

• There is no Goddess, and the masculine forces are superior to the feminine ones. The feminine was created to serve the masculine. Untrue! The Angels and I created the patriarchy with its unnatural all-male religions for the wise higher purpose of teaching your world what happens without the softening and civilising influence of the feminine energies of the Great Mother and women. Every woman is one of Her earthly manifestations.

• Each religion believes that, in the fullness of time, it will be the only one that exists in the whole of your world. Untrue! The truth is that there only ever has been one God, who is in everything and who is part of everything. The highest as well as the lowest aspects of life are of Me and Mine, therefore also of you. Your earthly education consists of spending countless lifetimes of experiencing yourself as a physical being, who believes that the physical plane is all there is to life. It’s for your own protection that you have no recall of how and where you spent any of your previous lifetimes, as in many cases you would be unable to live with yourself if you knew what you had been up to in some of your previous earthly sojourns. For example, if you had spent one lifetime as somebody like Hitler, to create the necessary balance and also to redeem some or maybe all of your karmic debts, in your next lifetime you might chosen to appear as someone like Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

• Even though for a long time you are unaware of what’s happening to you, you have always been steadily moving forwards and upwards on your own evolutionary spiral and that of the whole of humankind. Being educated in the earthly school of life is compulsory and everybody at first gets to know the lower and lowest aspects of their own nature and Mine. When, in due course, you begin to develop yours and My highest and noblest characteristics, the lower ones are gradually overcome and left behind, for good. They are nailed to the cross of earthly life, so that your higher God or Christ nature can take over. Christianity’s feast of Easter represents this initiation. This is why I am telling you today that:

There is only one religion, the religion of love, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

• Following in the footsteps of your world’s religions, one of the prime spreaders of untruths of recent times has been Paul Joseph Goebbels, 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945. He was a German politician and Minister for Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler’s closest associates and most devoted followers. To my mind, nothing describes the essence of the Piscean Age better than the following Goebbels quote: ‘If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, as the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.’

• That’s how your world’s pharma industry has been outdoing the machinations of Goebbels and the Nazis. The pharma industry is responsible for the second greatest lie of all times and that is the tale that there is a virus that’s so powerful that it can remove the whole of humankind from the Earth, if it were left to its own devices. The virus was given the name Covid-19, but it’s true name is FEAR. Fear of death and the unknown. Enough has been said about this in the previous chapters of the Aquarian writings. Please follow the links at the end of this one.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Feb, 2021
Words
1,129
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
501

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.