Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Fan-Fic (Part 2)
My Fan-Fic (Part 2)

My Fan-Fic (Part 2)

YaBoiMattπ•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
2 Reviews

As the day progressed the group went to the playground in Savannah’s neighborhood. As they went up to the playground Joe noticed some girls on the playground just talking so he went up to them and talked to them. As soon as he started talking the group was walking away and Joe realized that he had to join them. He ran over to the group sadly and started leading them back to Savannah's house. When they were walking John noticed that Chloe was walking alone. So John went up to Chloe and started talking to her.

β€œHey Chloe,” he said.

β€œHey John,” she replied.

β€œWhy are you walking alone?” he asked.

β€œI don’t know.” she said.

β€œWell you want me to stay here or let you walk alone again?” he asked with a smile.

β€œYou can walk with me if you want to,” Chloe responded, smiling back.

β€œOkay thanks.” John said

As they talked the whole time to the house they figured out that they have a lot in common. So they started hanging out when they got to Savannah’s house and the rest of people started playing games and John and Chloe talked while they played. After a while Chloe and John were just playing games on phones together. The rest of the group silently gossiped about Chloe and John being together. As they looked over at them they saw the two of them hugging each other. They both looked at the group and saw them looking at them hugging and stopped hugging.

β€œShe needed a hug because she is stressed with school,” he said, avoiding eye contact.

β€œYeah and John was the closest person and you guys were playing games so” she replied.

β€œOkayyyyyyyyyy,” Julia said questioningly, turning back to discuss β€œimportant” things with Georgie.

Author Notes: This is part 2 of the series. Please give feedback so I can improve on writing!!!
Have A Blessed Day Guys!!!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
YaBoiMatt
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Mar, 2021
Words
297
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
1,021

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.