Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Fan-Fic (Part 3)
My Fan-Fic (Part 3)

My Fan-Fic (Part 3)

YaBoiMattπ•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
2 Reviews

As they continued to play twister and Julia won again for the 20th time in a row. They finally declared her the Champion of Twister. As they decided to play a new game where Julia couldn’t possibly win. They decided to play Monopoly and Julia almost won but then she landed on the Broadway that John owned and she lost all of her money and John won the game. After that John got up and looked at Chloe.

β€œChloe? Can you come with me?” he asked

β€œSure John.” she replied

They both walked into a room while the rest of the group was confused as to why they were going in the room.

β€œChloe I think that we should tell them we are dating…” he said

β€œI mean I don’t want them to know right now but if you want to we can,” she replied

They both came out at the same time and looked at each other.

β€œMe and Chloe have to tell you guys something,” he said.

β€œWhat is it?” Savannah asked.

β€œMe and Chloe are dating,” John said with relief.

β€œWHAT?” Julia said with intensity and shock.

β€œYeahhhh,” Chloe mumbled sheepishly.

As they say that they both look at each other and hug. Now the rest of the group looks at each other and is nervous. They all went to play outside and John, Chloe, Anna Grace, Savannah, and Emilie all of them went for a run around the park and neighborhood. After a good 30 minute run they were all ready to go home and chill. So after a while they all went home one by one. Until it was just Savannah, Julia, Chloe, and John. They all just watched some movies like: How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, and 3. When they finished those movies they all left and to get ready for school the next day. So when they all got home they went to sleep and got ready for school the next morning. While John was getting ready Joe was on his way to pick him up and drive him to school.

β€œJohn, Joe’s here,” she said.

β€œOkay! Bye mom- love you!” he replied with a yell.

When John got into the car Joe drove off and drove them to school. It took about 30 minutes to drive John to school but while they were driving Joe asked a question.

β€œSo John, I heard that you and Chloe are dating now? Is that true?” he asked with a smirk.

β€œYeah we started dating last night at Savannah’s slumber party thing,” he responded.

β€œOkay, good for you. You finally found someone that will date you. I had that with Caitlyn a while ago but we broke up..” Joe said sadly.

As they pulled up to the school they saw the girls of the group having a meeting. When they walked up the girls stopped talking and looked at Joe and John. The group shooed them away and so the two walked up to the building and got their temperatures checked as routine. After that Joe and John studied for the History test which was 3rd block Joe and 4th block for John. When they were studying the girls walked up to them and Chloe sat next to John. When she sat down she put her head on his shoulder and studied with them. Then as Georgie walked around the corner she got bombarded with hugs by everyone. She did not know that Chloe and John were dating so when Chloe got in her position next to John again she squealed.

β€œI didn’t know you guys were dating!” Georgie said, shocked.

β€œYeah we have been dating for about 2 days now,” John responded with a smile.

As Georgie was just staring at them for about 10 minutes they got up and went to different classes and so did the rest of the group. As the block went on John was talking on a Google Doc with Georgie and Chloe most of class until he had to take a pop quiz in math. As he said his goodbyes on the Doc he closed his chromebook he typed in a little smile on the doc. About 13 minutes later John packed his stuff up and walked out the room when Chloe ran up to him.

β€œHow was the quiz in math?” she asked

β€œIt was good I think I passed,” he responded

Author Notes: This is part 3 of the series. Please give feedback so I can improve on writing!!!
Have A Blessed Day Guys!!!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
YaBoiMatt
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Mar, 2021
Words
728
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
4.0 (2 reviews)
Views
993

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.