Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Kind Of Astrology
My Kind Of Astrology

My Kind Of Astrology

AquariusAquarius

Nothing But The Truth : The Whole Truth

Part One

Someone the other day asked me: ‘Isn’t the zodiac you refer to a rather small local physical environment to focus on when compared to the galaxy as a whole, and even more so as it relates to the entirety of the physical Universe, let alone the even larger possibility of multi Universes? There is a whole lot of physical space out there beyond our view of a relatively tiny local zodiacal perspective. Can you say that all creation is not available to souls in their growth and evolution?’

What an interesting question! Thank you for it and this is what my inner guidance has to say about it: Each one of you is a young God in the making, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. You are a spark of Its light. Mother Earth is a place of learning, a school, no more and no less. Even though what’s happening there, on the surface of things, may look rather haphazard and at random, rest assured that it most certainly is nothing of the kind.

Every human being evolves at the same steady pace, as is clearly shown by your birthchart’s planetary progressions. The main ones of interest here are those of the Sun and the Moon. Your Sun moves forward one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. If you are fortunate enough to have someone who can show you how the progressing energies of both your Sun and Moon have always been affecting your life as well as the lives of your loved ones, you will be able to see for yourself that in truth the only thing you could ever do was to row the boat of your life. God and the Angels are the admiral of the fleet of human boats and they are the ones who are doing the steering.

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The Christ spirit and light is the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns. It is the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above you. Its light always has been and forever will be pulling all earthly life, including every human being who ever took part in it and that in the course of millions of years, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Every human being has one of its own, so has the whole of humankind as well as your planet and everything that’s ever appeared there.

From the moment of humankind’s first appearance on the Earth, human beings were given the precious gift of freedom of choice. This means that at all times you are allowed to make your own decisions about how you wish to react to whatever comes your way. Alas, for a long time you are unaware that you are personally responsible and accountable for every one of your thoughts, words and actions. It takes a long time until you find out that you can but row the boat of your life and that the steering is done by the wise ones in charge of you. They are responsible for your development and dwell in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, on its inner level.

In spite of this, you are by no means manoeuvred through life like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. All of you are comparable to dogs on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding in their hands. It’s your karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons you are encountering in the course of each lifetime. As you can see for yourself now, even though on the surface of things in earthly life it looks as if human beings were allowed to do as they please, they could not be further from the truth. Read more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

It takes a long time until someone becomes aware of their personal responsibility for every one of their thoughts, words and actions, and how the Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, affects life in the whole of Creation, therefore also the earthly plane. Like all great things, this law is a very simple one. It merely decrees that whatever any one of you sends into your world, in the fullness of time, unerringly finds its way back to its sender, like a boomerang. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a distant future one, when the person’s earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with that which it once created, when it did not yet know about the existence of this law.

The evolutionary journey of every human being, without exception, takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac. This ensures that the qualities of all signs and houses are sufficiently experienced. First each one of you has to experience the negative characteristics and later the positive ones. In the beginning you take to part in them at the giving end and later, when you have matured enough to be able to cope with what’s coming your way, you find yourself at the receiving end.

Every new round begins with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each one of them takes you onto experiencing your earthly existence on a somewhat higher level. Education in the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. Its curriculum has been completed when you have evolved into a Christed one, each in their own right. Nobody ever forces you to take part in the earthly school’s lessons. The true home of every spirit/soul is the spirit realm, from which you emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to when they have run their course.

Being once more aware of your true nature as spirit/soul, you know why from time to time you are taking part in earthly life. You realise that, if you ever want to leave that part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making behind and be allowed to move on to exploring the higher and eventually highest levels of life, there is nothing for it but thinking about another earthly lifetime and applying for it. You ask the wise ones in charge of you to help you decide where and when and with whom it would best be spent.

The end of your earthly education has been reached when with the help of self-discipline and self-mastery the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature have been overcome. As soon as you have well and truly left them behind, you have evolved into Christed one. When Earth’s lessons have nothing left to teach you and, through your experiences on that plane, your energies have changed sufficiently, at the end of your present lifetime you will be ready to start exploring the next higher level of life and the greater freedom of the spirit realm. The wise ones in charge of you will be by your side to advise and show where to go next.

Without these developments none of you will ever be let loose on anything in the whole of Creation, on their own. You have matured into spiritual adulthood when every one of your thoughts, words and actions shows that you are a responsible and trustworthy spiritual adult. At that developmental stage you are glad to know that, even though your spirit friends and helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, that does not mean they do not exist. That’s why you gratefully accept what they are offering you.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Mar, 2021
Words
1,317
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
368

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.