Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Life Part #3
My Life Part #3

My Life Part #3

Lollipop_56scorp

(you should probably read part #1 and part #2 to understand)

Do you remember that one boy who really hated me?

Sorry, that was past tense.

Do you rememember the boy that really hates me?

Well, he struck again.

I used to like to pick up pens that I found on the floor and stuff like that. Finders keepers, right?

I mean, yes, that is considered stealing, but I mean, it's just a pen. Besides, I asked if the pen belonged to anyone before claiming it as my own. But still, I feel bad about it.

Yep, so that boy made a bunch of rude comments about that.

For example, once my teacher was explaining what caught red-handed meant. My friend and I were used as an example. The teacher said "(my friend) steals a pen from Lollipop_56." My friend reaches into my pencil case and plays along with the teacher. "But Lollipop_56 sees (my friend's) hand in her pencil case. And that's called caught red handed." my teacher concludes.

The boy snorts. "The correct story is Lollipop_56's hand in (my friend's) pencil case. Makes a lot more sense." he comments while smirking.

Might not seem like such a big insult, but it hurt me a lot. And from now on, my class thinks I'm some type of ninja thief.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

After a while, I thought about what I meant earlier by right and wrong. But now, looking back, I know right and wrong are just illusions. It might seem good to a person, then bad to another. There is no good or bad, there is just actions and desicions. Then people observe then classify them as right or wrong. But no, from now on, I don't put everything in my life into good or bad. I do things and I react to things, not do good things or react badly, or vise versa.

Everything happens for a reason. To teach you a lesson. To make you think. To reflect on your life. But you don't do these in a right way or a wrong way. You just do them.

But I've learned. And I agree with what the book Wonder quoted. "If you had the choice to be right or to be kind, pick kind."

Even technically there is no right. But if there was, pick kind, for my experiences and for my sake.

-Zero

Author Notes: Thank you so much for reading! Hope you liked my lecture about humanity. See you next time!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jan, 2019
Words
406
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,137

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.