Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts
My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts

My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts

AquariusAquarius

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts

Through Isaiah 55:7-11 I told you: ‘Let the sinner forsake his way and the wicked man his thoughts, and let him return to the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not like your thoughts, neither are my ways like your ways, says the Lord. For as the Heavens are higher than the Earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and the snow come down from Heaven and returns not thither, but water the Earth and make it bring forth and sprout and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth. It shall not return to me void, but it shall do what I please and it shall accomplish that for which I sent it.’

The book of Isaiah is one of the major prophetical writings of the Old Testament, which dates back several hundreds of years before the birth of the legend of the Master Jesus. The prophecies I gave to you at Isaiah’s time were as much of My wisdom and truth as your race could in those days be expected to cope with. Yet, My dear children, measuring your progress on the evolutionary scale, your understanding of the concepts of the life and the times of the Jesus myth has come a very long way, That is why by now not merely a selected few but a great many are ready to grasp that in truth I experience and get to know Myself through you and that at all times I create through you.

You are in Me and I am in you, you are Me and I am you, and your dreams and visions are Mine. Throughout the ages, unbeknown to you for a very long time I have been dreaming through you. At once you are the dreamer and the dreamed. From the beginning I knew that it would take an exceedingly long time until you, individually and collectively as a race, had sufficiently grown in understanding to grasp the nature of your own being. As mentioned earlier, each one of you has always been and will continue to be in all Eternity a transmitter and receiver station for My thoughts, ideas and dreams. Potentially, each one of you is a channel through which I am ready to release ever more of My wisdom into your world. The amount and depth of it depends on the degree of spiritual maturity and understanding the receiving person is able to cope with at any given time.

Do not be disturbed by the fact that at the beginning of the Aquarian Age many will have difficulties to accept that the spiritual knowledge I am imparting to your world through Aquarius and anyone else who is ready to receive them, are My truth. The inability to perceive such matters is but one of the passing phases of humankind’s earthly education, which every soul has to take part in. Eventually, all who are presently in this stage of their development will also be able to receive my messages directly and distribute them, the way many are already doing.

Those who object to the positive visions of the year 2012 I am presenting through these channels would do well to ponder on the following questions. ‘Why should this perception be less valid than the negative ones of the past and present which, for far too long, have been pumping ever increasing amounts of negative thoughts into the pool of consciousness of your world, which has been full to overflowing for far too long? Do you not know that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation? That your thoughts create your reality and that you are responsible towards Me for each one of them? Moreover, do you not like the idea of a peaceful world? Do you not want to do your share of making Mother Earth an ever better and beautiful place through nothing more than thinking positively? Or are you too addicted to your negative thinking patterns that you are unwilling to exchange highly destructive views of your world into constructive ones?’

The insights I once gave to your world through the legends of the lives of the Lord Buddha and the Master Jesus remain as valid now as they always have been and forever will be. The only way of freeing yourselves from the wheel of rebirth into earthly life and creating a world that is entirely to your liking is through taking charge of the drives and urges of the lower animal nature of your small earthly selves, especially its mind. Learning how to control and discipline its thoughts, words and actions into good, right and positive ones and that at all times, is every soul’s main task on the Earth plane. All the disasters that have ever taken place in your world were created by the accumulated mass of human negative thinking and the vicious words and actions that resulted from them. Whatever you do, never forget that you are responsible for every part of your being and especially your thoughts. Conduct your lives in keeping with the knowledge that your thoughts are part of the greatest and most powerful force in the whole of Creation.

You are answerable to me not only for yourselves, but also for the whole of your world. Although for a very long time you were unaware of this, through negative and destructive thinking you yourselves have been the makers of all the wars the Earth plane has seen and is experiencing to this day. Even the events you still regard as natural disasters are brought about in the same manner – through thinking. The only way of preventing the sad catalogue of wars and disasters repeating themselves endlessly in future lifetimes is by altering your individual thinking patterns into positive and constructive ones, now. A constant and conscious effort is required from each one of you to guide and focus your thoughts, when they are trailing off into the old thinking patterns, on that which you recognise as good, beautiful and right in your world.

In keeping with My Universal laws every one of your thought, words and actions in due course brings you its just results and rewards. In every lifetime your thoughts and actions are the seeds you sow on the Earth plane, from which your future life grows. Whatever you find in the present is the result of what you planted during the earthly sojourns of past lives. So, if in future ones you hope to return to a peaceful place, where sickness and hunger, violence and crime are no longer known, start changing right here and now, so that with every passing day you grow into a kinder and more peaceful and loving person.

Let us stay with My laws for a moment. As you know by now, all life in the whole of My Creation is subject to them. However, be aware that these laws can be interpreted and viewed in many different ways and from various angles. As your evolutionary journey takes you ever further into the higher and eventually the highest realms of life, your perception and understanding of My laws will gradually change. Even when it comes to the wisdom and truth you receive from Me, avoid fixed idea and do not close your mind to anything. Do not become like a record that goes on and on repeating itself, but let your thinking move on until your whole being plays the harmonies of the Heavens.

Should you encounter something that does not fit into the picture of life you have developed at any given moment, do not reject that which you hear. Tuck it away at the back of your mind and then wait and see what develops. In the fullness of time this will enable you to recognise how wonderful every one of the many aspects and diverse interpretations of the knowledge you receive from Me truly are.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Aug, 2018
Words
1,379
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,056

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.