Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Natural Remedies Against Colds And Flu Symptoms
Natural Remedies Against Colds And Flu Symptoms

Natural Remedies Against Colds And Flu Symptoms

AquariusAquarius

1. Large doses of Vitamin C, up to 10 grams per day.
2. Steam inhalations with Eucalyptus and/or Tea tree aromatherapy essences.
3. Apply a thick layer of Vapour Rub to the soles of your feet at night, cover with cotton socks to avoid messing up your bed. Eases the coughing fits.
4. Sage and honey gargles. 1 heaped teaspoon of fresh or dried sage into a cup, pour boiling water over it, cover with a saucer for about 15 minutes, strain. Add one teaspoon of honey and wait until the mixture has cooled. Take a mouthful at a time and gargle with it thoroughly. Don’t spit it out, but swallow it. Do this time and again in the course of each day. I guarantee you that it will not take long until you feel a good deal of relief.
5. Echinacea as drops, tablets or capsules of various strengths. Follow the instructions on the package.
6. And as a protection against future virus infections, put an onion into each room of your house. Read my notes about ‘The Humble Onion’ in yesterday’s posting.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Oct, 2019
Words
176
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
551

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.