Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Navigating The Ocean Of Life
Navigating The Ocean Of Life

Navigating The Ocean Of Life

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

Desire is at the basis of all life and the energies of the planet Mars are the pure creative/spiritual/sexual ones that fuel all your desires and as you are well are of by now there are a great many. The first sign of the zodiac, Aries, represents human souls experiencing their primary encounter with life when of necessity all their desires and interests are still focused on themselves. They are propelled into life by the desire to build themselves an earthly personality that will help them to carve out a niche for themselves and maintain it. In the second sign, Taurus, the desire for all the good things of the Earth and especially earthly possessions are explored. In the third sign, Gemini, the soul concentrates this precious energy onto developing its abilities to communicate. In the fourth sign, Cancer, it learns to appreciate the value of home, mother and tradition. In the fifth sign, Leo, it becomes aware of itself and its own creative powers. And so forth.

It is good and right that the human earthly self wants the things of the Earth, but once you have woken up from our spiritual slumbers, you need to learn how to rise above and overcome them. At first the temptations of your earthly nature will continue for some time to rise from your inner self. However, the more you recognise them for what they truly are, i.e. tests and trials that are meant to help you grow, the easier you will find it to resist them. Your present existence is meant to teach you mastery over its lower planes. To achieve this, your spirit has to take charge and learn to ride the earthly nature, instead of being ridden by it.

Your mind and your physical body are like a ship with which you are learning to navigate the great ocean of life. You – the inner self, your spirit and soul – are the captain and you are in charge. But, I am the Admiral of the Fleet, your supreme commander, and each one of you is responsible to Me for their own wellbeing, that of their craft and the state of your world. My laws have always ensured that chaos could never reign on the ocean of life and this will continue forever. As young souls need to take part in all lessons of the Earth plane, once at the giving end and then on the receiving one, in the beginning they remain unconscious of the existence of My commandments or laws.

Later, when you have matured and your consciousness has expanded sufficiently, the presence of this laws enters into your field of vision. Grasping the necessity for them not only for your own life but for all of it, empowers you to take your destiny into your own hands, though only up to a point. You will always be answerable to Me and the gift of your present lifetime has been granted, so that you may gain absolute control over all aspects of your own nature, feminine and masculine, your earthly as well as your Highest Self.

I am the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Pole Star, whose light consists of spiritual wisdom and understanding. By this beam you will eventually steer your vessel back home into the oneness with Me. Every night before going to sleep and at the end of your present earthly sojourn trust your whole being into My hands, knowing that in all Eternity you will be safe with Me. You are the centre of your own Universe and you are also the centre of My life. All My love, wisdom and power that is reflected in the whole of My Creation is also in you.

Lay your hands trustingly into Mine, so I can teach you how to use all your inner resources wisely. Your earthly self is filled with doubts and fears. When they come to trouble you and threaten to overwhelm you, turn towards Me, your God Self and Divine consciousness. I am with you always and will help you overcome any adversary, even the worst one and that is your small earthly self. Many of the ghosts and the shadows from your past are still waiting to be released, so that the wounds of all lifetimes can be healed. Whenever you are in trouble of any kind, call upon Me and I will show you the way. Walk hand in hand with the Angels and Me once again, the way you used to do a long, long time ago, so I can teach you how to do your share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming yourself, your world and everything that is in it. I love you all and I bless each one.

It may surprise you to hear that I am longing as much as you are for the moment when all My children of the Earth can receive and comprehend My whole truth. During the spiritual infancy of your race this was impossible, as much of the knowledge you are receiving now would have frightened you to death in those days. That is why I only small part of My truth were given through the teachers I sent to your world from time to time. When you look back, you will be able to see for yourself how, as humankind slowly progressed on the evolutionary spiral, every so often another instructor appeared to relate to you the same story in a somewhat different manner.

This is how it came about that I gradually revealed ever more of My truth to you and your world. By the time I gave you the Jesus legend, many of you had grown into their spiritual adolescence. The stories about the Master’s birth and life seeded into the consciousness of your race some new and essential parts of My truth about the initiations every human soul on its evolutionary pathway eventually has to undergo. Upon reaching spiritual adulthood, you begin to grasp the underlying esoteric meaning of all the teachings I ever gave to your world through fresh myths and legends that from time to time appeared. The degree of understanding of their concepts reveals to the Angels and Me when another one of you is ready to be taught, guided and protected exclusively by Me, your inner teacher and guide, the living God within.

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 May, 2020
Words
1,071
Read Time
5 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,121

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.