Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Nearly 9 Months
Nearly 9 Months

Nearly 9 Months

BiggunBiggun
1 Review

Sorry if I like type half this wrong but I'm extremely tired cause of my drama performance from today. But I can say that these 9 months have been some of the best although they were challenging. Both me and you have cried, laughed, smiled, etc. together and I always cherish those moments. I don't think I have told you this but when I start doubting myself or having bad anxiety I just think of you and ask myself, "if I don't push through this, how could I push through to get back to you?" And I always 100% end up pushing through whatever it is. Like this past performance, I started having bad anxiety because of attention and withdrawals from anti-depressants and I started to mess up my lines and started to have tunnel vision. I took a deep breath, asked myself the question (in my head obviously) and told myself it'll be okay, and guess what! I nailed everything else and my part, everyone congratulated me on my part and everything. So long story short, you're the reason I'm able to do all that I can nowadays. I will always love you forever and always, and I can't wait to see you! I hope you have an amazing day!

Author Notes: Mhm

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Biggun
Biggun
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Dec, 2021
Words
209
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
758

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.