Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A New Life, a New Me Part 4
A New Life, a New Me Part 4

A New Life, a New Me Part 4

HazbinAlloverHazbinAllover

Emily's P.O.V

The bus ride home was interesting.The guys I met at school and have all the same classes with now are on my bus too. I was starting to get really creeped out. I walked to my front door and went in. I may live alone but I am not alone. I have a cat and a dog. They are so loving and are very loyal to me. I enjoy their company, but I miss them even more, though I have these little guys. I finished my homework and took a rinse off. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Timothy. Toby, Brian( Hoodie).

“Hey guys, um….what are you doing here?” I asked because I was surprised that they were here.

“We came by to say hi and to see if you need company because you said you lived alone.” Toby said with a small smile

“Well you guys can come in if you want but I don’t have that much food or anything.” I said. I was a bit concerned that they might have followed me.

“Well that isn’t the only reason we live next door and we got locked out and have to wait for one of the others to get home” explained Timothy.

“Hum, if that is the cause you guys are welcome to come over whenever you like and I would enjoy more company.” I said. I was at peace a little, because first off they didn’t follow me and second I like how they are honest.

“So why does everyone at school think that you kill your family? Why the name killer huh?” Brian asks.

“Well a few years ago there was a fire in the house I lived in with my family and everyone thinks it was me because I was the only survivor. Honestly I don’t like talking about it.” I said. It sound like I was going to cry.

“Sorry I didn’t know,” Brian said.

“Well if I was going to kill someone it would definitely be Victoria. That funking bitch doesn’t know a single goddamn thing about me,” I told them. They all laughed and so did I. We spent most of the time talking and telling stories.

“I love creepypasta and I draw the characters how I see them,” I said

“Well who is your favorite?” they asked

“I can’t pick one but I have to say the proxies are my favorite.” I said

They stayed for dinner and we sat in front of the T.V. and watched horror movies. They went home after a tall man knocked on the door and asked if they were there. I said my goodbyes to them and went to bed.

The dream started out nice but it soon turned into a nightmare. I was running in the woods near my house and was running away from something. I hear laughter and screams. I was bleeding and I had a strange urge to turn around and kill whatever was chasing me. I stood still and I saw Toby, Timothy, and Brian, but they were the proxies and the Slenderman was behind them. He was reaching out to me beckoning me to come. I ran to them and took his hand. I woke up right there and I had the sign of a proxy on my hand.

Author Notes: I will have more soon. Enjoy! oh in case you are wondering Emily is 18.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HazbinAllover
HazbinAllover
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
15 Apr, 2020
Words
564
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
798

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.