Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A New Life , a New Me Pt.5
A New Life , a New Me Pt.5

A New Life , a New Me Pt.5

HazbinAlloverHazbinAllover

I did my best to hide it but it felt wrong. It was as if I was covering up my dignity. The next morning I got to the bus stop and saw Timothy, Tody and Brian sitting there waiting for the bus. I walked up to them and realized that they do like the proxies a little bit.

“Hey guys, how are you doing?” I said. I really don’t know what to say to them. The dream freaked me out a bit.

“Waiting for the goddamn bus,”says Timothy.

“ Well it is usually 15 minutes late.” I tell them.

“How did you sleep? You seem tired.” Brian said

“I had a weird dream but I slept pretty good. What is Toby doing?” I asked

“I am praying to the waffle gods. I am out of Eggos.”says Toby.

The bus came before I could ask why. Timothy sat with me. It was nice. He let me sleep on his shoulder and I let him sleep on me. When we got to school I was surprised to see that they actually had waffles in the cafeteria. Toby’s prayers were answered. I laughed my ass off when he yelled “THANK YOU WAFFLE GODS”. Brian and Timothy just exchanged looks like “ Here we go again” or “Oh brother.” It was a nice day. Well except for Victoria being that the fucking whorey bitch she is. Other than that it was good. We are sitting in the lunchroom.

“Hey go with us into the woods tonight. They said there will be a full moon.” Toby asks. Brian and Timothy slap Toby upside the head.

“She produly wants to stay home, idiot. You don’t have to go.” Brian said.

“Yeah it really isn’t anything.” says Timothy.

I don't know what happened but the sign showed somehow and I know they saw. “I woke up with it on my hand.” I tried to explain. I also told them my dream or in my personal preference a nightmare.

“You have to go into the woods with us tonight. No decision about it, okay.” Timothy says in a demanding voice.

“Okay, But what are we doing? Can I bring my pets? They will be good, promise.” I said.

“ Okay but if they do anything it's on you.” Brian said.

Later when we got on the bus I sat with Timothy again. I don’t know why but he makes me feel comfortable. I wanted to ask what was going on but I figure I will run away from them and lock myself in. The bus finally stopped and I ran off. I made it home and I locked the doors and windows. I heard knocking at the door and tapping on the window. I got up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. The door opened even though I locked it. I didn’t stay. I ran to the back door when someone there caught me. It was Timothy but he had a mask on the side of his head. It was a girly mask. Timothy is Masky. I try to get away from him but just whispers.

“Come with me. There is something going on and we are here to protect you. Zolgo’s men are on their way. Hurry, get Yin and Yang.” he saids to me.

I got my puppy and kitten along with a gun and a hunting knife that belonged to my mother. He told Brian( Hoodie) and Toby( Ticci Toby) to get my things but I kept the gun and knife. Masky grabbed my hand and the three of us ran into the woods, but I kept thinking to myself Can I trust them? and I am going to see my dad? The last one was strange but it felt true.

Author Notes: Hope you all enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HazbinAllover
HazbinAllover
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
15 May, 2020
Words
627
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
839

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.