Please register or login to continue

Register Login

No Turning Back (Part 3)
No Turning Back (Part 3)

No Turning Back (Part 3)

Sparkly_AlicornPoet
1 Review

Ian was so sweet, being my big brother, the big brother I always wanted. He took me out on a fun little sister-brother outing for my birthday. The last birthday I had was spent at my huge birthday bash the city threw for me when they called all of my family members to go suprise attack me at my house. I had fun. I don't think anyone remembered it was my birthday though.

That entire week I was dreading the thought of being alone. I hate being alone. That is why I became a villain, to get attention. But that only gave me even more alone-ness.

But now is not the time to dwell on the sad past. I would like to write to remember the fun today.

We bought a buncha (oh no...I just used the word buncha!!!! What will I be saying next... y'all??? oh dear....) junk food and rented 3 movies from Redbox. We had a movie marathon, then he walked out of my kitchen around 6:30 with a cake for dinner. He is the best big brother in the universe.

While we ate the cake, he asked for forgivness and what he could do to make it up. There were a lot of tears, but after a few minutes of hugging him and crying, I said that I just loved him no matter what. He said he would never, ever, abandon or me again. I asked him if he really meant it, and he said he did. And that a promise was a promise.

ladies and gents there's no turning back now.

Author Notes: hope y'all enjoy!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sparkly_Alicorn
Poet
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Mar, 2021
Words
265
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
726

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.