Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Notes
Notes

Notes

Lollipop_56scorp
2 Reviews

I checked my schedule. Math tommorow, on Thursday and Friday. The only day I don't have math is Wednesday.

This new schedule was going to end up making me dread school. And yet unfortunately, today was thursday, which meant...

I walked back into the math class, as gloomy as ever. I sat down at my desk with Lilly by my side, mumruing a grumpy hello as I passed.

I shoved my backpack onto the desk, my hands brushing against a weirdly shiny part of the surface. I frowned as I pushed the backpack and squinted at it, before a wide grin broke across my face. The same blocky handwriting said:

No, kill me first please. This is the ultimate crusher of souls. The Earthshaker. The worst type of torture. MATH CLASS! Dun, dun, dun!

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing. How overly dramatic of them.

I was just about to write back, but I noticed I barely had space. So I ripped out a paper of my notebook and wrote on it:

Very funny. Did you know you're my only distraction in my math class? Not a lot, honestly. Was that offensive? That probably was. Sorry. Are you ok with the title "Math Class Entertainer"? Ok anyway, gotta go back to mind-numbing boredom.

I folded the paper and acquired a piece of tape. I taped the paper on the edge of the desk. I hoped the pen pal would see it and reply.

This was pretty fun.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2019
Genre
Words
253
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,146

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.