Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Old Religions : Cuckoos In Humankind’s Nest
Old Religions : Cuckoos In Humankind’s Nest

Old Religions : Cuckoos In Humankind’s Nest

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Ten

Some extra powerful outpourings of the Christ energies are flowing into our whole world on a number of occasions, for example around the time of the Wesak Moon and the Christ Moon, as well as the Summer and Winter Solstices or the Vernal and Autumnal Equinoxes. Regardless of whether we live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere, they simultaneously reach and influence all life on our planet equally strongly. The reversal of the seasons in the hemispheres does not make any difference.

The next major flow of the Universal Christ energies’ blessings will be reaching our world seven weeks after Easter Sunday, which in the year 2021 took place on 4th April. It will come our way on the day of the full Moon in Gemini, known as the Christ Moon, on 26th May 2021 at 11.45 hrs Greenwich Meantime. To this day, Christianity celebrates the Christ Moon as Whitsunday and Whitsuntide. That’s how the Christian religion once pushed the egg/ideas of it’s predecessor’s festival of Beltane or Beltain out of humankind’s nest. This Gaelic May Day festival to this day is celebrated by many on the first day of May as well as about halfway between each spring equinox and summer solstice.

That’s how, a long time ago, the new religion Christianity eventually managed to push the traditional Gaelic religion’s beliefs and habits out of the nest of humankind’s consciousness. It was mainly done with the help of a story about a religious Master, who once walked on the Earth and was called Jesus. Although many to this day believe that every word of this tale is literally true, ever more people in our world by now realise that Jesus is a symbol of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature.

But let’s return to the Christ Moon for a moment. With the help of numerology, let’s take a closer look at how the energies involved are likely to beneficially influence every one of us and also our whole world. The Christ Moon takes place seven weeks after Easter. 7 x 7 = 49 days and that makes a great deal of sense. 4 = Uranus, co-ruler of Aquarius, the voice of God. 9 = Pluto, co-ruler with Mars of Scorpio, sign of the subconscious. 4 + 9 = 13 = 1 = the Sun, 3 = Jupiter. 1 + 3 = 4 = the Christ energies are the purest and most exalted love energies. That will be God’s voice communicating with particular strength before, during and after the Christ Moon and that with every one of us from the subconscious level of our being that’s invisible to earthly eyes but can be perceived in prayers, quiet times of reflection and meditations.

As mentioned before, God and the Angels never communicated with us and our world by simply telling us the meaning of something. From the beginning of our race’s appearance on the earthly plane they have been using myths and legends, allegories and metaphors, parables and symbolisms. Trying to understand them through fathoming out what they may want to tell us and our world the Highest Forces of life always left up to each one of us. The way we went about it and what kind of conclusions we came to showed them, more clearly than anything else could ever have done, what level of spiritual maturity or immaturity we had reached.

That’s why every so often God and the Angels gave our world a new religion. Each belief system was carefully designed to keep humankind away from discovering too early the true nature of its Divine parents as well as who and what every human being really is. God’s great plan of life for us and our world decreed that it would take a long time before we found that we are one with God and all manifestations of life that exist in the whole of Creation. Only towards the end of our education in the earthly school of life would we discover that every human being has a special relationship with the Great Father/Mother of all life that cannot be disrupted or destroyed by anything or anyone.

At a predestined time, ideas for another new religion entered the nest of humankind’s consciousness. It came about in similar fashion to an egg that God and the Angels, metaphorically speaking, added to the number of eggs they had already placed in this nest. With the greatest of loving care and Divine ingenuity, wrapped in something like a fragile bird’s egg, in this case cuckoo’s egg, ideas for each new religions were placed into the minds of those who, at that time, were destined to play the role of inflicting some more of suffering onto those who were ready to redeem the karmic debts that had accumulated in their spiritual ledger, in the course of earthly lifetimes when they belonged to the group of newly arrived human spirit/souls. That’s how God and the Angels placed their ideas for each new religion into the nest of the belief system that had most recently appeared.

The host parents failed to notice that the hatchling that emerged from one of the eggs in their nest, could not possibly be one of their offspring. As a result, they fed the hungry newcomer so well that in no time at all it was forcing their own eggs, one after the other, out of the nest. Lacking the gift of foresight, the parent religion at first warmed the inflowing ideas that the egg contained. But even when hatching time came round they did not notice that the emerging creature was in fact a budding new religion.

That’s why they kept feeding the greedy youngster, so that with their help it grew to ever more enormous proportions. It was too late when the parents at last noticed that something was seriously wrong with their offspring. Never having experienced anything of this nature before, they failed to notice how their nest’s hungry occupant, one after the other, pushed their own eggs that contained the ideas that God and the Angels had given to them, out of the nest. They smashed on the ground, no longer of interest to anyone.

This happened because the leaders of each new religion, the same as all other human beings, were occupied with getting to know the lower and lowest drives and urges of the human masculine nature. Let’s not judge anyone because of this because that’s what all of us have inherited from our animal predecessors. Competing and fighting is a natural aspect of masculinity and that’s present in every man and woman alike. It’s conscious in men and unconscious in women, that’s the only difference. Watch the animal kingdom and observe how males are wrestling and fighting with each other for the position of Alpha male, especially within herds.

The people at the head of each new religion never could help following the drives and urges of their masculine instinctive nature. That’s why every new leader, who appeared in our world, did not hesitate to satisfy his inborn lust for troublemaking and warmongering. Hoping to make his dreams of empire building a reality on the earthly plane, each did his best to get hold of as many treasures as possible and then tried to keep them. Each time a new religion appeared, this is what happened. And that’s how the ideas of this particular cuckoo’s egg gradually forced the older belief system’s ideas out of what they thought of as their nest.

It needs bearing in mind that everything that ever took place in our world, including that which is happening now, has been for the wise higher purpose of teaching us, individually and collectively, a lesson – no more and no less. Through the absence of honesty and truth, and that for quite some time, God and the Angels have been teaching us the value of these qualities. Once this lesson has been learnt sufficiently, we shall be ready to move on to the next instalment of humankind’s great evolutionary plan. The earthly school of life’s learning process is basically not different from that of any educational institution on the outer material plane.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 May, 2021
Words
1,350
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
536

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.