Please register or login to continue

Register Login

On The Wings Of Love
On The Wings Of Love

On The Wings Of Love

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth (2)

From ‘Our World In Transition’

I believe that all ideas have their origin on the Highest level of life and that vast amounts of them are at any given moment floating on the etheric level of the great ocean of life. There they can be picked up free of charge at any given time by anyone who is ready to understand and receive them. When the time is right for certain ideas that can help us and our world forward on the evolutionary spiral of life, they are set afloat in the ocean from where after a while they make their appearance on the Earth plane through someone.

Apart from Mercury Pegasus is a metaphor for this creative process. Pegasus is a winged horse, a symbol of the writer’s imagination, as it rises above the clouds that surround the Earth, to fly among the stars. The blue part of the picture represents the Great ocean of life and the fish are the creative ideas that swim in it in great abundance. Having risen from the ocean, the fish ride on Pegasus’ back and in this way they are helping him to bring the ideas into expression, so that they can be understood and of use on the Earth plane where humankind dwells.

The story of Pegasus was a favourite theme in Greek art and literature. The young God was a jolly, kind and light-hearted creature, a sort of emissary between Earth and Olympus, who loved to frolic and skip around, sometimes in the heavenly fields but just as much in earthly life. Sometimes he was also depicted as skimming over the waters that had given birth to him. During a singing contest between the Pierises and the Muses, Mount Helicon swelled in pleasure.

The winged horse’s father was Poseidon, the Greek God of water and the sea. His Roman counterpart was Neptune. Poseidon was also considered to be the Lord or husband of the Earth. It was on his orders that one fine day Pegasus struck the mountain with his hooves and told it to return to its normal size. Helicon obeyed and oh wonder and miracle! A spring gushed forth from the spot where Pegasus had struck that to this day is known as the Hippocrene or Horse Spring. Its water was thought to have magic powers and that anyone who drank from it would be gifted with the art of poetry.

Nowadays the name Pegasus is used figuratively speaking for poetic genius. The winged horse is the symbol of the inspiration that can and does carry writers into the realms of the stars, i.e. to the Highest Star, where all creative ideas have their origin. The horse stands for the writer’s ability to lift themselves and their readers, with the help of their imagination, above the Earth plane.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth (1)

The Greatest Deceptions Ever!

Freely, freely you have received,
Freely, freely now give.
Go in My name and because you know
And understand who and what I truly am,
Others can do so, too.

Carol Owens 1972
Adapted by Aquarius
February 2021

George Orwell wrote: ‘The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.’ And this is what Mark Twain thought: ‘It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.’ That’s why today I have come to share with you the truth behind some of the greatest deceptions and lies that for a long time have been the most serious obstacles on the road of humankind’s spiritual development. Together we shall look at some of the most important ones as follows:

• ‘You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.’ John 8:32 True. Every word of the Bible is from God and therefore literally true. Untrue! The truth, in the form of higher esoteric meaning, has always been hiding behind the surface words of your world’s religious teachings. For a long time, that’s where they remained, but the Aquarian age is the age of truth. The deeper you and your world are moving into this age, the more of you will find their way into its freedom. It consists of believing what the wise one or living God within you, your inner guidance, tells you is true, irrespective of what may be written somewhere or what anybody else may say. The beginning of this freedom is discovering who and what I truly am, who and what every one of you is, and what kind of a relationship all of you have always had with Me, in spite of the fact that for a long time you did not know about it.

• I am the Great Father/Mother of all life and My great evolutionary plan for the Earth and humankind decrees that through some of the greatest deceptions and lies that have ever been experienced in your world, humankind should be taught the value of honesty and truth. When the right age for them to return has been reached, these qualities will gradually re-establish themselves. Since your entry into the Aquarian age that’s been happening with steadily increasing force. True!

• The Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father, his only born son Jesus, who sits at the Father’s right hand side and the Holy Ghost. Untrue! Jesus was immaculately conceived by a virgin called Mary, who gave birth to him in a stable surrounded by animals. For all times she will remain seated below Father and Son to serve them. Untrue! Approx. six thousand years of patriarchy with its dominance of the masculine over the feminine have been the greatest deception that was ever experienced in your world. God and Goddess are equal partners in the creative process. Lovingly they respond to each other. The masculine provides the ideas and the love and wisdom of the feminine decides which ideas should be used, where and when. By slowing down the vibrations of the Christ light to the right frequency, matter appears. And that’s how God and Goddess harmoniously working together have always brought everything that exists on the earthly plane into being. This will forever continue.

• The false beliefs of your world’s religions have been our instruments for helping humankind to become familiar with the darkest and most evil aspects of human nature. These beliefs encouraged those in leadership positions to abuse their power by dominating their religion’s followers and relieving them as much as possible of their earthly resources, especially money. That’s why in some of your lifetimes, you generously handed out the suffering this caused. And each time My law of cause and effect returned such actions to you, you were the one who suffered. For a well balanced earthly education it’s essential that each one of you spends some of your lifetimes hurting, wounding and exploiting people, while in others you are on the receiving end of what you once did to others.

• Jesus is a historical figure who once walked on the Earth. Untrue! Jesus is a symbolism that represents every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. True! The tale of his life is literally true. Untrue! The story is a mere legend. It was inspired by Me and the Angels to tell humankind in picture-book format about the initiations every human being experiences, in the course of many lifetimes of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. The state of your initial ignorance of your true higher God or Christ nature is described by the birth of the Christ child and no room at the inn. The story ends with the God-man, everybody’s lower nature, bleeding to death on the cross of its earthly existence, so that your spirit nature can rise and take over completely.

• Jesus was conceived immaculately by the Virgin Mary. Not literally. Immaculate conception means that the idea of the Christ spirit to come alive on the earthly plane has its origin on the highest levels of life, in My mind.

• Jesus was born in a stable, surrounded by animals. Not literally. A long, long time ago, the idea of placing a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light in every human being’s heart came forth from My mind. The stable is a symbolism for the most humble place on the Earth: the human heart. And the animals surrounding the child’s crib represent the lower animal nature of the leaders of your world’s religions.

• Heaven and hell are places where people go, either when they follow one of the other of our world’s religions or refuse to believe in them. Untrue! Heaven and hell are states of consciousness that every human being has the power of creating, for themselves and those around them.

• Every one of you is a miserable worm and sinner. Untrue! All of you, without exception, are My beloved children of the Earth. And I am the Great Father/Mother of all life and our only born Son/Daughter is the Universal Christ Spirit’s Light. This is the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns, the Sun behind and shining through its physical manifestation in the sky above your world.

* * *

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth (2)

Lying And Cheating

• Your earthly existence is a one-off affair, at the end of which you are snuffed out like a candle. Untrue! Each one of you is a spark of the Universal Christ’s light and the Divine Trinity is your true parent. The essence of everyone’s being is spirit/soul and like Me, they are immortal and eternal. They can and will never die. You belong to your earthly parents; you are of them. Untrue! You have come through them into this life, but you are not of them.

• If you say you believe in Jesus, you can sin as much as you like on the earthly plane. By dying on the cross he has already redeemed any sins you may ever commit and because of this you are saved, forever. Untrue! Every one of you is personally responsible for all their thoughts, words and actions. Because of My Universal law of cause and effect or Karma My justice is perfect. It decrees that whatever you send into your world in thoughts, words and actions in any given moment, must return to you. That’s why in some of your lifetimes, you find yourself at the receiving end of how you once affected those around you. And because of your personal responsibility the only one who will ever be able to redeem and save you, is YOU. It starts as soon as your Christ nature stirs from its slumber and you begin to bring forth, from the depth of your own being, the Christ characteristics of goodness and kindness, patience and tolerance towards all manifestations of life, especially your fellow human beings. Through ever more of you practising these qualities in all your daily encounters, your world quite naturally transforms itself into a more peaceful and harmonious place.

• The Abrahamic religions are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. You go to hell, unless you follow one of them – take your pick – and believe that every word of their teachings comes from God and is literally true. Those who refuse to believe it are in all Eternity condemned to roast in the fires of hell. Untrue! Esoteric higher truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of the teachings of all three religions. The age of truth is revealing ever more of what they are.

• If you surrender your whole being, mind and body, spirit and soul, to the warmongering factions of Islam, you go to Heaven. Untrue! As explained in part one, Heaven and hell never were places that anyone went to. And the word Islam means ‘surrender’. This means freely and willingly surrendering the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature, to your very own higher God or Christ nature. Its characteristics of kindness and goodness, love of honesty and truth plus tolerance for all lifeforms, especially your fellow human beings, independent of the colour of their skin and their creed, with the passing of time slowly but surely take over ever more of its earthly counterpart.

• That which is good, right and beautiful in human beings and your world, that’s God. Everything that’s dark, ugly and evil is of the devil. There is a Christ and an Antichrist. Untrue! God is part of everything and everything is part of God, the highest as well as the lowest aspects of every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world. That which to this day comes across to you as dark, ugly and evil in human beings and anywhere else are crude and unevolved manifestations. The same as everything else, they are constantly in the process of moving forwards and upwards on their own evolutionary spiral as well as that of your world. This is why, in the fullness of time, the dark and ugly things will also have evolved into something exquisitely good, right and beautiful.

• Religions connect you with God and help you to become a better person. Untrue! The word religion has its roots in ‘religare’ connect. Your world’s religions have kept you away from the discovery of who and what I truly am and that every one of you is one of My beloved children of the Earth. And the belief that Jesus can wave some kind of a magic wand to save redeem and save you, have encouraged human beings to sin against My laws. The age of truth is bringing you the discovery that every one of you is the only one who can save and redeem you and, thorough this, the whole of humankind and your world.

• For approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, the Great Mother’s love and wisdom withdrew ever more from your world and especially from its religions. Her absence served the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of the softening and civilising influence of the feminine energies. Even though this is impossible on the inner plane of life, where all is one, on the outer plane the absence of the feminine still works only too well in some parts of the Earth.

* * *

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth (3)

Money, Money, Money!

• Money is the most precious commodity on the earthly plane. Untrue! Unless you spend it genuinely for the good of humankind, money has no spiritual value whatever. The only thing you can take with you, at the end of each lifetime, is the spiritual knowledge that has come your way. Yet, knowledge on its own is not enough. Without understanding it, it is of no use to you when you depart from the earthly plane. Only when knowledge is accompanied by understanding can it become your spiritual property and forever be yours. That’s why Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, wrote: ‘Any fool can know. Understanding is something quite different.’

• The Jewish race is God’s chosen people. Untrue! The whole of humankind is God’s chosen people.

• The teachings of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are literally true. Follow one of these religions and all those who don’t believe that its teachings are literally true are your enemies. And that obliges you to do your best to destroy them, by whatever means available to you. Untrue! For long enough political leaders have been hiding behind the façades of religious teachings that were designed to keep you, My beloved children of the Earth, away from Me and from discovering everyone’s own Divine nature.

• Your world’s religions served exceedingly well as instruments for satisfying the patriarchy’s masculine lust for empire building and warmongering, dominance and exploitation of the masses. Part of it was that priests on both sides of any kind of your world’s conflicts, especially religious ones, blessed their soldiers and their weapons, and prayed to what they thought of as God for a victorious outcome. None of them realised that they were praying to the same God, for they did not yet understand who and what I truly am. As yet, they were unaware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions in due course would return to them that which they were over-eagerly sending into your world, and that it would do so with ever increasing strength. This is why we inspired the scribes of times gone by to compose teachings that would set people against each other, so that at any given time sufficient numbers of them would be willing to go to war and kill each other, the more the better.

• There is no Goddess, and the masculine forces are superior to the feminine ones. The feminine was created to serve the masculine. Untrue! The Angels and I created the patriarchy with its unnatural all-male religions for the wise higher purpose of teaching your world what happens without the softening and civilising influence of the feminine energies of the Great Mother and women. Every woman is one of Her earthly manifestations.

• Each religion believes that, in the fullness of time, it will be the only one that exists in the whole of your world. Untrue! The truth is that there only ever has been one God, who is in everything and who is part of everything. The highest as well as the lowest aspects of life are of Me and Mine, therefore also of you. Your earthly education consists of spending countless lifetimes of experiencing yourself as a physical being, who believes that the physical plane is all there is to life. It’s for your own protection that you have no recall of how and where you spent any of your previous lifetimes, as in many cases you would be unable to live with yourself if you knew what you had been up to in some of your previous earthly sojourns. For example, if you had spent one lifetime as somebody like Hitler, to create the necessary balance and also to redeem some or maybe all of your karmic debts, in your next lifetime you might chosen to appear as someone like Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

• Even though for a long time you are unaware of what’s happening to you, you have always been steadily moving forwards and upwards on your own evolutionary spiral and that of the whole of humankind. Being educated in the earthly school of life is compulsory and everybody at first gets to know the lower and lowest aspects of their own nature and Mine. When, in due course, you begin to develop yours and My highest and noblest characteristics, the lower ones are gradually overcome and left behind, for good. They are nailed to the cross of earthly life, so that your higher God or Christ nature can take over. Christianity’s feast of Easter represents this initiation. This is why I am telling you today that:

There is only one religion, the religion of love, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

• Following in the footsteps of your world’s religions, one of the prime spreaders of untruths of recent times has been Paul Joseph Goebbels, 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945. He was a German politician and Minister for Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler’s closest associates and most devoted followers. To my mind, nothing describes the essence of the Piscean Age better than the following Goebbels quote: ‘If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, as the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.’

• That’s how your world’s pharma industry has been outdoing the machinations of Goebbels and the Nazis. The pharma industry is responsible for the second greatest lie of all times and that is the tale that there is a virus that’s so powerful that it can remove the whole of humankind from the Earth, if it were left to its own devices. The virus was given the name Covid-19, but it’s true name is FEAR. Fear of death and the unknown. Enough has been said about this in the previous chapters of the Aquarian writings. Please follow the links at the end of this one.

* * *

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth(4)

Deceptions : Creating Hell On Earth

• Through creating hell for our whole world, the Corona virus tale at present has brought about a heavenly state for the pharma industry. And hell is the state that those who belong to the driving force behind the pandemic will be creating for themselves in one of their future lifetimes, when their deception returns to them. They, and our whole world with them, will then have to endure something similar to what’s happening now. The power of doing their share of preventing this is in the hands of every one of you, because love and thought are the two most powerful forces in the whole of Creation.

• Therefore, if you are working hand in hand with the Angels and Me, and keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers, with the passing of time you are sure to develop into an ever more formidable force. And each time these thoughts return to you, send them on their way, time and again. On every occasion their strength increases and as the Divine spark of the troublemakers is neglected and mal-nourished, it is hungry for every spark of light that comes its way. It is greedily absorbed and the more this happens, the better the person’s higher God or Christ nature can influence its earthly counterpart, to come to its senses and stop cheating and lying. Forgive them, for they are your spiritually younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind. They deserve your compassion, for they really do not know what they are doing, most of all to themselves and – unless you help them – what in due course will return to them and also inflict upon your whole world.

• The wisdom ‘those who laugh last, are laughing best’ is something that has grown quite naturally from humankind’s experiences of living on the earthly plane. The saying shows that the final winners in some of its contests are likely to have more glory than those who at the beginning think of themselves as the winners, but then – surprise, surprise! – in the end are the losers. This is what’s going to happen to the pharma industry. For the moment, it is still laughing big apples all the way to its shareholders’ bank accounts. When the truth fully emerges, which it will do soon, the rest of humankind will be laughing because it will then be ‘egg-on-face’ time for the people and institutions who, for the time being, are enjoying the monetary gains of the situation.

• The pharma industry in particular will realise that their present behaviour clearly reveals what kind of intentions have been behind the sale of most of its products, and that for a long time. This is of great benefit for you and your world because ever more of you are losing their faith in these products. As a result, increasing numbers of you are returning to natural healing methods and are reaching out for our helping hands and healing energies. They are available free of charge to anyone who tunes into our frequencies and asks for them. And the pharma industry will realise too late that the pandemic has been the rope on which it has been hanging itself.

• Freely, freely you now have received the truth about Me and some of My concepts. Now go in My name and tell those around you that it is the Great Father/Mother of all life, whose only born Son/Daughter is the Universal Christ spirit and its light. Tell them who and what they truly are; what kind of a relationship they have always had with Me and that the life that’s been given to each one of you is a good one, in spite of the fact that it presently does not look like this.

• Let them know that it’s in everybody’s own hands to steer the boat of their life in a direction that is more to their liking. To bring this about, the only thing anyone has to do is conducting their earthly existence in keeping with My Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. Not knowing about this law has brought about your world’s present state. Every one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, is a co-creator with Me. Your thoughts, words and actions are constantly occupied with creating something, whether you are as yet aware of it or not. Whatever is in your life now was created by none other than you. And this is how all of you together, hand in hand with the Angels and Me, even though you were unaware that this was happening, created your world’s present state. It happened earlier in this lifetime and in the course of countless previous ones. If that were not the case, you would not be here and had to take part in the pandemic.

• However, the knowledge of My Universal law of cause and effect is the instrument I am placing into everybody’s own hands. All of you are invited to make their contribution to transforming your world into an increasingly peaceful and harmonious place, with the help of the right kind of thoughts, words and actions. That’s the only way true and everlasting peace can come about that no-one will ever be able to disturb or take away.

• Tell My human children of the Earth that their planet is by no means destined to remain a valley of tears, lying and cheating, deception and corruption forever. Tell them to use the truth they finding here as their tool for doing better and how, each through their own efforts, needs to contribute to making Mother Earth into a place where everybody works for the good of the whole; where people support each other; where exploiting, lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption have become things of the past and are no longer known.

• Astrology is a fortune-telling tool. Untrue! But it’s the finest instrument for getting to know yourself and your pathway through life, and also of those around you. The study of the Divine science helps your higher God or Christ nature to stir from its slumber, and with that you become kinder and more loving, tolerant and forgiving towards yourself and anyone you meet on the earthly plane.

Tell My children of the Earth that astrology is a wonderful instrument for helping them not only to discover but understand the truth about Me, their own true nature and the wise higher purpose every human being’s earthly existence has always served. Then ask them to share what they are finding here with as many as possible, but only if their inner guidance reacts to it with: ‘Yes, this is the truth!’ And because spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody and should not be sold to the highest bidders, that’s why all of it is coming your way free of charge.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Wind Beneath My Wings

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that’s your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But I’ve got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth,
Of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero?
You’re everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you’re my hero?
You’re everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings . . .
Thank you, thank you,
Thank God for you,
The wind beneath my wings.

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
And your own born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ,
You are the wind beneath humankind’s spiritual wings.
The knowledge You and the Angels
For some time have been allowing us access to
Are helping us to grow new ones.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels
On them we are lifting our race,
Our whole world and all others and their beings
Into Your loving heart.
May they all be blessed and freed
From the shadows of the past
And find healing
Wherever it is required.

Jeff Silbar / Larry J. Henley
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jul, 2022
Words
5,026
Read Time
25 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
390

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.