Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Outcasts
Outcasts

Outcasts

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

ᑎ𝓲𝓀𝐨

Niko Marie Sato lay wide awake in her king-sized bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for her and the whole family, but she can’t help but feel that something is going to go wrong. But not as wrong as letting your mother’s ex kiss you while one of your boyfriends are your half-sibling.

Niko turns to her side trying not to wake Riley and Zack up. She stares into nothingness replaying the kiss she and Noah shared only months ago. Riley clutches her waist tighter, knocking her back into reality. The warm fizzy feeling leaves her as she looks at her floral red, white, and blue dress she has to wear for the inauguration party. She’s going to be the 46th First Daughter of the United States of America. Of course, she was happy for Josh, but it meant less time with Riley.

Niko turns to face Riley, only to see him wide awake.

“You all right?” Riley whispers. She could sense the worry in his voice.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Niko manages to say.

“Of course, you are,” Riley smirks, “I asked if you’re all right,” he finishes.

“Yes, I’m all right,” Niko rolls her eyes and kisses Riley.

“We’re going to figure this out,” he kisses her forehead, “I love you,” he whispers.

“I love you too,” she replies, wondering how long this love will last.

Riley tucks her hair behind her ear and sits up in the bed to check the time. 7:00 A.M.

“I better bounce,” he jumps out of the bed and gets his clothes on; the same clothes she took off him

Images of Noah shirtless flood her mind. She quickly shakes the thought away and crawls out of the bed, into the bathroom. Niko stares at her reflection in the mirror, noticing the caramel skin tone she retrieved from her mother. Along with the facial structure and long light brown curly hair. She forces herself to look into her hazel eyes that came from her father, which she is praised for. She steps into the shower, smelling strawberries or Noah.

Niko quickly turns around but sees Zack instead. She hides her disappointment and continues to wash her hair.

“Morning,” Zack mumbles kissing Niko’s cheek gently, “Riley left?”

Niko nods, it’s all she could do. She rinses her skin off and jumps into her dress, racing down the stairs of her now old home.

N͓̽o͓̽a͓̽h͓̽

Noah Iona turns around as the bedroom door opens. He didn’t want to be Niko’s bodyguard, but Josh and Tokyo asked him personally. Now he has to deal with Riley sneaking in and out of Niko’s room and the noises that come out of it. At least he gets to see her natural beauty each morning. Ever since their kiss, everything has changed between them.

He just hopes Niko hasn’t realized it.

Niko steps out of her bedroom. Her mouth opens, them quickly clamps back down.

“Morning,” Niko mumbles, “who are you waiting for?” she fiddles with her loose curl that falls on her shoulder.

“You,” he mumbles looking her up and down in her mid-length floral dress, “you look nice,” he goes a little softer on his tone.

“Haven’t gotten my hair or makeup done yet,” she points out

“You don’t need it,” Noah smiles warmly at her, she, thankfully, smiles back.

“Forgot to tell you,” he starts back up again, “Riley said to tell you the prince is going to be keeping him company this evening,” Noah tries to hide is happiness. Thankfully he succeeds.

Niko shrugs, “you wanna hang out instead?” she asks carefully.

Noah eagerly nods, realizing he may have a chance with her afterall.

Author Notes: Enjoy mon petit poi

#Blackhistorymonth #BlackLivesMatter #LGBTQ+

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
3 Feb, 2021
Words
615
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
507

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.