Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Pandemics : Crimes Against Humankind
Pandemics : Crimes Against Humankind

Pandemics : Crimes Against Humankind

AquariusAquarius

Update 19th October 2020

The pandemic, like any other kind of warfare that aims to control our world through fear, is a crime against humankind. Several lawsuits are already being prepared:

1) ‘Michael O’Bernicia’s Lawsuit’
https://youtu.be/w9pm3Z6nFnk

Michael O’Bernicia, who beat the might of the banks in court over systemic and institutional mortgage fraud, has now served each MP a legal notice of proceedings being brought against them for fraud. Each MP who voted to enact the Coronavirus act only hours after its presentation (100's pages long) and without scrutiny or question, are being individually pursued in courts so they cannot hide behind groups or leaders. One MP Chris Green has since resigned his post (possibly connected).

2) ‘Dr. Rainer Fuellmich’s Lawsuit’
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/crimes-against-humanity/

Let’s not forget that our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers, who are the driving force behind the pandemic, are not our enemies. But they are our younger and less highly evolved siblings in the great family of humankind, who are taking part in the early part of their earthly education. The discovery that every human being is personally responsible for every one of their thoughts, words and actions is not yet part of their curriculum.

You and I, however, know that we are co-creators with God and young Gods in the making, who are constantly occupied with bringing something into being, and that the main laws of life are love and evolution, evolution that is based on love. Sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to any trespassers against these laws, wherever they may be and whatever their offences are, is an essential part of the earthly schools final examination that leads to Christhood and spiritual Mastership. The youngsters’ Christ nature is crying out for our help. It wants to rise from its slumbering state so it can assist its earthly counterpart to realise that its existence serves the wise higher purpose of progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life, which each one of us can only do through their own consciousness expanding adventures.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World’
https://www.booksie.com/548176-open-letter-to-the-warmongers-of-our-world

* * *

 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Oct, 2020
Words
355
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
802

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.