Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Paradise : Earthly Life Without Fear
Paradise : Earthly Life Without Fear

Paradise : Earthly Life Without Fear

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Fifty-Six

None So Blind . . .

A Message From The Angels And Masters

Take my hand,
I’m a stranger in paradise,
All lost in a wonderland,
A stranger in paradise.
Standing starry-eyed,
That’s the danger in paradise.

From the musical Kismet 1953
Music by Alexander Borodin 1833-1887
Words by Robert Wright and George Forrest

We, the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are calling today to assist you and your world with overcoming all fears, and especially those of God, death and the unknown. In the presence of truth there is no room for fear and that’s why we are here. Earthly life, because of its general lack of spiritual awareness, for long enough has been ruled by fear. You will be glad to hear that this part of humankind’s earthly education is definitely over. The time has come for finding out ever more of the truth about your world’s spiritual background and the concepts that rule life on both sides of the veil, which for a long time has been separating our two worlds from each other.

Let’s start with taking a look at the meaning of Paradise. It is a similar concept to that of Heaven and hell. Both are states of consciousness and not places anyone ever went to. Hell is what human beings, during the early stages of their earthly education, are good at creating for others and later – when the law of Karma returns their misdeeds to them – for themselves. Heaven is the state when human beings have redeemed their last and oldest karmic debts and their vibrations are right for moving on to experiencing their next higher level of existence and what comes after it. Doesn’t that sound like Heaven to you?

Don’t you think it’s heavenly to find out that no-one ever went to Heaven to spend their time sleeping in the company of Jesus until judgement day, because there never was a Jesus and there will be no judgement day? As explained in other parts of the Aquarian writings, the story of Jesus is a legend and you yourselves are the only who will ever judge you. None of you is ever snuffed out like a candle when you leave your physical body behind. As soon as the purpose of one of your lifetimes has been fulfilled, like a caterpillar slipping from its chrysalis, your spirit/soul turns into a beautiful butterfly that’s released into the greater freedom of your world’s inner spiritual background, our realm. That is humankind’s true home, where every one of you is loved and tenderly cared for.

Each time an Angel of Death takes any one of you there, should someone ask: ‘Have I died? Am I in Heaven?’ the Angel replies: ‘No, you are not dead and you are not in Heaven. You have arrived in our world. Welcome home! You are alive and well and will soon start enjoying its greater freedom, because you are no longer tied to a cumbersome physical body.’ There really is nothing to be afraid of and isn’t that Paradise enough? We want you to know that every human being’s existence is an ongoing and never-ending process, which begins with spending many lifetimes as a material being in a material environment. At the end of each one of them, you return to our world. There is no other place for anyone to go to.

After resting and recovering sufficiently from the rough and tumble of your earthly experiences, time and again you re-emerge for another journey on the earthly plane. Nobody forces you to do so, but for every one of you being educated on the material plane is compulsory. You have to reappear until it has run its course and earthly life can teach you no more. This comes about through evolving into a Christed one, in your own right. Your vibrations are then right for moving on to exploring the next higher level of humankind’s existence.

You will then appreciate that Paradise is not a place from which humankind once emerged. It is a state of consciousness towards which your race for a very long time has constantly been moving, drawn ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral by the Christ light. Over millions of Earth years new opportunities have thus been created for ever more of you to explore and develop all aspects of your being. For every one of you that is a long journey, in which you first start experiencing yourself as a material being in a material world, without having a clue of who you really are, where you have come from and where you will eventually be going to.

Eventually, every one of you finds out about God’s nature and their own, as well as the special relationship all of you have always had with your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and forever will have. The initial stage of your personal Paradise has been reached when your inner guidance confirms that this is the truth. The awareness of this for you transforms the earthly plane into a natural part of our realm, your world’s inner spiritual background that’s merely an extension of ours. This knowledge and everything else you are going to receive intuitively from us, will slowly but surely help you shed your fears, one after the other.

This sets you free to love, with your whole being, us and our world as well as all life that exists in the whole of Creation. When you add to this the love of honesty and truth as your one and only ruler, you have brought your very own small corner of Paradise down to the Earth. This enables us to use you as one of our channels through which the Christ light, in both senses of the word, flows with steadily increasing force into your world and everything you come into contact with. You are glad to know that in truth:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

A world where fear is no longer known
And that’s Paradise enough!

As none of you ever experienced this state before, all of you truly are strangers in Paradise. And we have come to tell you that it’s the birthright of every human being to make their contribution towards establishing this state on the Earth, first for yourself, then for those around you and eventually for your whole world. Do not shy away from this somewhat daunting task, for we shall be with you, all the way. Shed your fears, they are no longer needed. Instead, roll up your sleeves and get to work by tuning your earthly minds into our frequencies. We know every one of you personally, better than you do yourself. We are waiting to show ever more of you intuitively how to proceed, so please call.

Earthly life will be a Paradise when peace has come to your world, at last. It will then be a place without fear, lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption, violence, wars and other types of crime, especially those committed in the name of a God, the meaning of which is not yet understood by those who still insist in trespassing against love, the main law of life. That’s how to this day the blind still are leading the blind. Removing this blindness from every human being’s perception, once and for all, that’s the true meaning of the concept Paradise.

What you and your world have been experiencing for some time is not humankind’s spiritual rebirth. It is the Christ nature waking from its slumber in ever more human hearts. And that’s the higher esoteric truth that’s been hiding for such a long time behind the surface words of the Jesus legend’s child birth in a manger. To bring about the natural happy ending of the present unhealthy and unhappy state of your world, we need your help as much as you need ours. If that’s what sufficient numbers of you dream about and yearn for with every fibre of their being, we are willing to fulfil this dream. And that will be humankind’s first major step towards creating the state of Paradise on your planet.

Refuse to run with the herd, for those who do cannot get any further than the herd of human beings who are so frightened that they allow themselves to be led by their noses like sheep, to the slaughter. Turn to us instead and rest safely in the knowledge that we are with you and forever shall be. Do not allow anyone to frighten you. We shall always be happy to intuitively show anyone who comes to us, how they can contribute to the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on the Earth. And that’s how, in the fullness of time, even the last and slowest ones in your midst are predestined to evolve into saviours and redeemers of themselves, the human race and everything that shares its world. We are with every one of you, all the way and welcome home!

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Aug, 2020
Words
1,602
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
484

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.