Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Perfect
Perfect

Perfect

Lollipop_56scorp
1 Review

They sat on the front porch, both of them on the last step, leaning against each other. The blue paint around the railing of the porch was peeling, revealing the previous white paint. The wind blew, stirring the girl's blonde hair. The sky was cloudy and the weather cold, but they relied on each other to keep each other warm.
He let out a tired sigh in my ear. "What's up?" she said.
He nuzzled her neck and tightened his grip around her waist. "It's just..."
"Spit it out, idiot." she teased, her brown eyes twinkling.
He frowned, and she smoothed the wrinkles in between his eyebrows with my thumb.
He chuckled. " I just thought...I dunno. We're not perfect."
She looked into his golden eyes, and it felt like looking into them for the first time. "No. We're not." She rested my forehead on his as he cupped her cheeks.
"We're not perfect for each other. We're not perfect ourselves." she brushed his cheekbone with the tips of her fingers and smiled. He smiled too.
"But we make each other perfect."

Author Notes: Hey, sorry for not being active. Thanks for reading either way!
I also want to report a scammer loveling11 that keeps sending me messages. I reported her but I just wanted to spread some awareness to not fall for scammers on the internet. Be careful, especially if you're young!
Anyway, <3 <3 <3 See you guys soon.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Dec, 2019
Words
182
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,143

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.