Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Plandemic : The Grand Finale
Plandemic : The Grand Finale

Plandemic : The Grand Finale

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Fourteen

I believe our world’s present situation is the grand finale of humankind’s spiritual development on the Earth. It was necessary for the redemption of whatever karmic debts were still waiting unpaid in the spiritual ledgers of several older generations of highly experienced spirit/souls. So that as many as possible of them could take part in this karmic clearout, that’s why our world had to be become so heavily overpopulated for a while. These ‘oldster’s also once started their earthly education like the young and inexperienced spirit/souls in our midst are doing.

Similar to them, we did not have a clue of what in due course would be bound to return to us, unless our older and more experienced siblings assisted our God and Christ nature to grow strong enough to emerge and take over its earthly counterpart. Alas, that does not seem to have happened during our spiritual childhood and adolescence. In those days, we were taking part in one or maybe even all of them, one after the other, of the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. How long will it take until every one of those who still follow these belief systems understands that their religion has outlived its usefulness and that its teachings are becoming ever more outdated through the wisdom and truth that’s flowing with ever increasing strength into the individual and collective consciousness of humankind?

The cuckoo’s eggs that for a long time successfully contained the ideas for the untruths of these three religions, are being pushed out of their owner’s nests by the Zeitgeist of the Aquarian age. Its teachings consist of the wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life, honestly and truthfully presented throughout. This age is supremely ruled by total and unconditional love for every human being, regardless of what colour their skin is in this lifetime and what kind of creed they are following.

There is only one religion, the religion of love, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Through Judaism God and the Angels once introduced the idea that there is but one God and that is our world’s supreme ruler. The Judean teachings tells us that it’s an all-male God who brings wrath and woe upon those who refuse to believe in Him and follow the commandments He gave to humankind through a Hebrew man by the name of Abraham, who is known as the founder of Judaism. God made a special covenant with Abraham and as a result this man and his descendants were chosen to create a great nation. Christianity’s story about the God-man Jesus outshone the Jewish tales. To this day, there are many in our world who believe that every word of such teachings are literally true.

The last religion to arrive on the scene was Islam. The word means ‘surrender to God’. This new belief system went one step further by confirming Christianity’s belief that Jesus was a historical figure, but that he was merely a prophet and by no means a God. Since its first appearance, this cuckoo’s egg/idea has been working extremely hard on pushing the egg of Christianity out of humankind’s nest through a legend about the Prophet Mohamed and his teachings. The Islamic leaders, just like all predecessors on our world’s religious scene, declared that every word of their legend, as well as the teachings accompanying it, is literally true. And because the original Mohamed was declared to be a very wise man indeed, any instructions he left behind must be followed. The command that any non-believer of the Islamic religions should either be converted or removed from the face of the Earth, by whatever means available to this religion’s followers.

The saddest part of all three Abrahamic religions is that, for a long time by now, their leaders believe to be acting in the name of God, regardless of the fact that they do not yet understand who and what God truly is. The good news is that ever more of us these days are aware that higher esoteric meaning and truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of every one of these three religions’ legends and teachings and that, in each case, almost the exact opposite of what they are saying is true. That’s how to this day spiritually blind people are leading their equally blind followers. The greatest pity, to my mind, is that through this the leaders of our world’s remaining religions are encouraging their followers to pile ever more karmic debts into their spiritual bank accounts.

Finding out the truth behind the surface words of our world’s religious teachings is going to be the cuckoo’s egg that, with the passing of time, will push ever more of what’s left of the old religions’ bloodthirsty hopes, dreams and aspirations, their lust for warmongering and empire-building, out of the nest of humankind’s consciousness, once and for all. The pharma industry shareholders’ greed was caused by another cuckoo’s egg that God and the Angels placed in the nest of humankind’s consciousness, quite a while ago. And for some time by now, the circle of this experience has been in the process of closing. I believe it won’t take long until the pharma industry’s products of our time have been pushed out of humankind’s nest altogether. The more clearly the industry’s intentions behind its present money-spinning exercise, the likes of which has never before been experienced in our world, become visible the more the masses will lose their faith in that industry’s products.

That’s why these days ever more are already turning towards natural healing methods and are keen to learn about tuning their earthly minds into the blessing and healing energies of God and the Angels. The lies and deceptions that brought the plandemic about are part of the golden cuckoo’s egg/ideas they placed in the pharma industry’s nest, a long time ago when it started as a true benefactor of humankind. However, the Divine great plan of life decrees that, as soon as the energies are right, the truth about the plandemic will emerge – in all its glory and quite unexpected ways.

It has been for wise higher reasons that every one of us earthlings has been given the right to make up our own mind about any of the ideas that are constantly flowing from the Highest level of life into the receiver/transmitter station of the earthly mind of those for whom an idea is intended. That’s how in any given moment, the way we react shows the wise ones in charge of us and our world, on the inner plane of life, which degree of spiritual awareness we have reached.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Words
1,205
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
502

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.