Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Present Events On The Earthly Plane
Present Events On The Earthly Plane

Present Events On The Earthly Plane

AquariusAquarius

From 'The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World'

Present Events On The Earthly Plane

Part One

Many of you by now are aware that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. It is through the thinking and behaviour patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes, each one of you for a long time has been doing their share of making it that way. Because of this all of you together are responsible for the present sad state of your world. Yet, those who are reading these words may have reached the major turning point of their spiritual development which they have been waiting for a long, long time. With the knowledge the Angels and I are bringing you we are laying the tools into everyone’s own hands for making this earthly lifetime into one that is different from all those experienced up to now.

The law of life is love and for those whose inner eyes have opened and are therefore ready to act on the wisdom before them, the present earthly sojourn is filled with countless opportunities for paying the spiritual debts with the people around them as well as your whole world. Every one of you, without exception, is offered plenty of chances for making good where you sinned against the law of life during the lessons of the early parts of your earthly education. There is no need to get unduly upset about the things you did in the past and for the crimes that were committed, many of them in the name of a God you did not yet understand. Every part of it has been an essential ingredient of My great evolutionary plan of life, to help you and your world to learn from your own experiences and through this grow in wisdom and understanding. But this is not meant to continue indefinitely.

The time will come on the Earth when the last one of you has woken from their spiritual slumber and gradually matures into spiritual adulthood. When you have reached that stage of your development, you freely and willingly wish to do everything you can to put things right in your world and treat Mother Earth, your host for a time, with the respect and love she so richly deserves. You will then be treading the path of the mysteries and to enable you to do this successfully, you need to take good care of every aspect of your being as well as your surroundings. In all your endeavours seek to create peace and harmony and aim to be precise in your thinking, for this is the foundation on which the whole of spirit life is built.

Rest assured that whenever one of you is doing their best, the Angels and I are only too happy to do the rest. And the time has come when aspiring healers and lightbringers, through the power of their thoughts and with the help of their inner guidance, are going to be taught by the Angels and Me how to tap into and wisely work with the power of My healing magic that is part of the positive stream of consciousness of your world. Every one of you possesses psychic gifts, at least in seedform, that are waiting to be developed. This is an essential preliminary to gaining access to the gifts of My Christ power, which for some time has been coming alive in ever more human hearts and souls.

Many things that still have to happen in your world appear to be terrible on the surface. In spite of this, wise ones are capable of keeping their peace because they appreciate that what they are seeing is necessary for the clearing out process of some of humankind’s most ancient individual and collective karmic debts that have been waiting for a long time to be redeemed. Everything that is presently taking place is also an essential part of the breaking down of the old order. The events have the purifying and cleansing effect on humankind’s earthly mind that is required to bring about the opening of its heart centre. As you are living in times with an ever speeding up pace of scientific and technological progress, it is of great importance to see to it that your earthly mind does not become so powerful that it takes over your whole being, as this can cause the closing down of your heart centre.

The wise ones who are toiling by day and night behind the scenes on the higher and highest levels of life on humankind’s behalf are aware of its difficulties. They have always been working hard on opening of human hearts, for they are part of the Universe’s great loving and compassionate heart. The more widely yours opens the better the Angels and Masters can use you as a channel through which the blessing and healing power of My love can flow into your world. This is how in every human heart the spark of My light eventually stirs from its slumber. It is born each time one of you brings forth, from deep within their own being, their highest, best and noblest characteristics.

At the moment of their conception, every human being inherits these qualities from Me. Developing and working with them is the only way of salvation that has ever been available to the human race. The awakening of the Christ spirit in you and working with it is its true and only redeemer. So, go forth with thankfulness in your heart for the Divine wisdom and truth that for some time by now has been flowing with increasing strength into the individual and collective consciousness of your world. As the Angels and I promised you in the Jesus legend, greater miracles than the ones described in this tale you shall see. In due course, the Angels and I will be able to work them through each and every one of you.

But before this can happen, many of humankind’s outstanding oldest karmic obligations are outstanding and waiting for their redemption. That’s why more suffering is still necessary and has to be endured by you and your world. But I promise you that it will not take long until you will be able to see with much greater clarity plenty of evidence of how My Divine will and power, love and wisdom are at work and spreading everywhere on the earthly plane. There is no need for shying away from anything that comes your way. All will be well in the end, I assure you.

Wise ones appreciate that what they used to think of as being in the Heavens above and therefore infinitely removed from them, is actually within them. This is how every human being has a strong affinity with every level of life, from the lowest up to the highest. On the physical and mental, etheric and spiritual level identical life atoms are as much present in each one of you as they are in spheres far away from the Earth. And within each one of you there is a connection with the energies and influences of the planets, not only of your solar system but also all others in the whole of Creation.

There are many in earthly life who have chosen their present lifetime not to play the role of the pleasure seeker but for helping humankind’s spiritual progress in some way. That’s why they have no time for endlessly attending meetings and workshops or ostentatiously doing good works. It’s their very presence that brings joy and comfort to those around them, for example the families into which they were born and those where they are attending to the duties of parenthood. And whatever your present occupation may be, your best work is done when you are true to your real nature as a son/daughter of God and provide comfort and love, warmth and light for every flower that blooms in the garden of your life, wherever you may find yourself.

After all, you are a spark of the Divine, of Me, a chip off the old block, as you might say. From love you have come and to love you are returning. Through the Jesus legend the Angels and I to this day are providing your world with many demonstrations of what can be achieved when the power and glory of My love, the Christ love, comes alive in human hearts and manifests itself as light that gradually grows powerful enough to radiate it into the farthest and remotest corner of My Creation, to wherever it is needed.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Feb, 2019
Words
1,441
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
749

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.