Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Pretend You Don't See Her Reviews

19 reviews have given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 Stars
beckyksmith1
Rebecca Kathleen gave a rating of 5

Accurately captures the nature of girl bullies and the depth with which it cuts.

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) Thank you for your comment. I think girls can, on certain levels, be much more cruel than boys. This is what I tried to capture in the poem...
Author -
From_Me
From_Me gave a rating of 5

i really like it because its true and that always happens to someone and its the true on how people think about others thank you for making me understand how words can really hurt someone

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) This poem was inspired by a conversation between two teenage girls I overheard on a bus one day. They were really going to town bitching about a girl at their school who they didn't like. I just exaggerated their attitudes in the poem...
Author -
koschoffrapkinrules
Victoria Koschoff-Rapkin gave a rating of 5

I understand what a person would go through since I have and still am getting bullied.
The first time it has ever started was in second grade and it has never stopped ever since.
If you want ask questions or say something you couled email me at [email protected]

0
rebelspiritedheart
rebelspiritedheart Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you are so special! Don't let anyone's words drag you down. Honestly, I was bullied in elementary school and learned that instead of wasting my time being worried, I should be happy. People will try to harm you in many ways and you just have to believe that you are capable of amazing things and that you are worthy of so many good things. I will always be willing to listen and help you out with anything, if you ever need anything.
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 4

I would suggest using stronger word choice, but since the people you're writing about are shallow, it makes a good parallel to keep it more simple. Good story about a common issue that isn't spoken of enough.

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) As this poem is mainly aimed at a younger readership I used what I believe to be appropriate language. It is not always necessary to pepper one's work with expletives to get a message across...
Author -
Secret
Secret gave a rating of 4

It was good, I personally really feel the pain even just reading it makes me feel bad.

0
Entangled_Fate
🌸Fate gave a rating of 5

With all my heart I loathe people that do it to others like that. It is just so.... ugh. Anyways like the way you came about with this. It is excellent put out and on point.

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) It angers me, too. I was bullied at school. It never leaves you, either... Regrettably far too many kids - boys and girls - suffer the humiliation described in my poem.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.