Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Math Class Is Slowly Killing Me...
Math Class Is Slowly Killing Me...

Math Class Is Slowly Killing Me...

Lollipop_56scorp

FIRE IN MY HEART
PART C

  • The average person spends 6 months of their life waiting on a red light to turn green.

  • A single cloud can weigh more than 1 million pounds.

  • The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.

  • Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn’t added to it.

  • You cannot snore and dream at the same time.

  • The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9,000 years old!

  • Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.

  • Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.

  • The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep.

  • You can’t hum while holding your nose closed. Some can, but then is very faint and it comes out of your ears.

  • Chewing gum burns about 11 calories per hour.

  • Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.

These are the weird random facts I gathered in the past month. And again, here I am, sitting in math class, staring at my notebook.

I looked up, then scribbled some doodles on paper as if I was taking notes.

Then it hit me.

The letter.

I completely forgot. I'm soooooo stupid.

I reached under the table, groping for the note I placed last week. I touched a piece of gum and tried not gag. Finally, I found the letter and flattened it on the table.

I peeked over my shoulder. Lilly was talking to the other girl on her right, named Olivia. I glanced impatiently at the letter:

Surprinsgly, I alright with the Title "Math Class Enterntainer". Wait, scratch that. How about "Your Ultimate Savior From The Putrid Boredom"? Off topic, but I can really make use of a Taco Bell right now. I could kill to eat a taco.

I think I just drooled on the paper.

Oh, nevermind.

Oops.

I silently laughed and wrote back:

That last part was an interesting detail.

Let's not dwell on that.

I guess I can call you "My Ultimate Savior", technically. You do waste a few minutes of Math. Not that I'm complaining here. But anyway, how's life?

I liked this note passing. If I said this, I would deliver it awkwardly. Not like this confident illusion on paper.

I'm still anonymous.

Author Notes: Thanks for reading and not cringing(hopefully)! Credit to Feminist123 for random facts!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Mar, 2019
Words
385
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
561

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.