Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Realise Your Inner Strength
Realise Your Inner Strength

Realise Your Inner Strength

AquariusAquarius

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘White Eagle’s Little Book Of Healing Comfort’: ‘The purpose of every earthly lifetime is the development of the higher aspects of your nature and bringing its characteristics forth from deep within your own inner being. By constantly tapping into and using them your spiritual light and power increase, so that with the passing of time you become ever stronger and more god-like. The more you employ the radiance of your nature’s spiritual aspects for every one of your daily tasks and encounters, the easier coping with your earthly existence becomes.

‘We, your friends in the spirit world, also once walked that pathway. That helps us to appreciate how difficult it can be while your physical body is still holding you tightly in its grip with the pains and afflictions of mind, body and spirit. These things are the direct result of your earthly self’s faulty thinking and behaviour patterns, your tiresome ego and fearful earthly mind. For a long time that self in its arrogance believes it knows everything when in truth it does not have a clue about anything that truly matters, i.e. the values of the spiritual background of humankind’s earthly existence.

‘With the passing of time that part of your nature got increasingly lost in the jungle of erroneous beliefs, superstitions and prejudices. They are a prison whose walls gradually grew so thick that they enclosed your lower self like a black box. The atoms and molecules of your physical body’s cells were so tightly packed that they acted similar to a prison cell that for a long time could not be penetrated by any rays of the light of spiritual wisdom. But with every spell of suffering a bit more of God’s light enters them and their vibrations slowly speed up. Gradually, ever more of this light penetrates the consciousness of all sufferers.

‘The creation of the prison cell was an unavoidable part of your earthly development’s early stages. Your spirit/soul had not yet developed enough of its own light to escape from it. Through travelling round and round the zodiac and getting to know one of its signs and houses after the other, time and again, your spirit/soul slowly absorbed more of the Christ Star’s light. At the same time your earthly self grew in wisdom and understanding of itself and its environment.

‘The first part of every human being’s earthly education consists of getting to know the characteristics of its lower and lowest nature and practising them in the extremely tough school of earthly life. All matter in the whole of Creation is made from the Universal Christ’s light. At first your earthly self spends many lifetimes without having a clue of its true nature. In the course of every earthly sojourn a fresh layer of fears of the unknown and death are stored in the memories of your soul. Eventually every human being reaches the developmental stage when these layers have to be removed and that is very hard work indeed. But every one of them brings each small self closer to God, the Source of its own being and all life.

‘God and the Angels would like you to know that for this process they need you on your side of the veil of consciousness as much as you need them, on our side. For a long time they have been waiting for ever more of you calling, so they can be shown intuitively how every one of you can contribute to the triumph of God’s light over the darkness of spiritual ignorance by now for long enough has been overshadowing every aspect of your world, individually and collectively. The amount of spiritual knowledge and wisdom of your world is steadily increasing each time you share your insights and visions with others. The more their spiritual wings grow, the more evolutionary progress the whole of humankind and your world is making by lifting itself above the common narrow horizons of understanding your earthly existence.

‘Leaning on a teaching from the Jesus legend, we say to you: ‘Rise from your bed and walk.’ The bed is a metaphor for your earthly existence and the way of walking we mean is letting the light of spiritual wisdom and knowledge show the way that leads to the rediscovery and reconnection with the inner Source of everyone’s being. Do all you can to re-establish your contact with it and work together with it, so God and the Angels can use you as another channel through which their blessing and healing energies can flow into Mother Earth and all manifestations of life to be found on her and from there into the rest of Creation.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Jul, 2020
Words
802
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
459

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.