Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Religion Of Heart And Mind
A Religion Of Heart And Mind

A Religion Of Heart And Mind

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Five

A Religion Of Heart And Mind

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

The belief of the new age is one of the mind in or of the heart, the dwelling place of the wise one or living God within. It is the religion of truth and that’s a very uncomplicated one. The only thing it asks from its followers is that they love of God, the whole of humankind and the rest of Creation, independent of the religion they may still be following.

Wise ones who are in tune with their inner guidance, intuitively know the truth and what is right or wrong for them in any given moment. Everybody’s Highest or God Self has always been trying to communicate with its earthly counterpart being through the small still voice of conscience. When the lower self is at last united and at one with its higher or Christ nature, it no longer has any need for being by others what to do and say, who or what to believe and whom to follow or not.

When this point of our development has been reached, mind and heart, i.e. the energies of Aquarius and Leo are working together peacefully and harmoniously. The initial phase of being in polar opposition, the way they are in the zodiac, has been left behind. Getting these two aspects of their nature to function the way they are doing in the Great Father/Mother, is the task of every aspiring healer and lightbringer. The Father is the mind and Mother the wise and loving heart, through whom his creative ideas are brought into manifestation.

Let’s take a look at the energies involved. Aquarius, the Air sign, belongs to the realm of thinking and Leo, the Fire sign, to that of the Divine creative sparks, i.e. ideas from the heartmind of God. The Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius and lifetimes spent in one of them are dedicated to the development of humankind’s mental capabilities. Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are the Fire signs. Lifetimes spent in one of them concentrate on studying the safe and responsible handling of the Divine fire. In Aries these ideas consist mainly of head knowledge, in Leo they are of the heart and in Sagittarius of higher knowledge, especially of the spiritual kind. The more highly evolved we become, the more our lifetimes in Sagittarius and the ninth house, this sign’s natural domain, turn into quests for a better understanding of the concepts of the philosophies and religions of our world.

Although the belief systems of the past were purely of the head, it was impossible to comprehend them. This was right for humankind’s requirements in the early stages of spiritual infancy, childhood and young adult life. But now that sufficient numbers of us have matured into spiritual adulthood, under the influence of the Aquarian energies, the religion of the new age is of the heart as well as the mind. It is one of truth and simplicity that seeks to get to the heart of any matter and has no time for gobble-de-gook. It talks to us in an uncomplicated language that can be understood by anyone. You frequently find the word because turn up in my writings. I make no apologies for this fact because I have never been satisfied with someone telling me that something is so and so, without giving me a good reason why it should be that way. That is no longer good enough for our time.

The ultimate purpose of every human being’s earthly education is returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. The old religions were designed to successfully keep us away from this discovery, while the new one does its best to show us the way. On the road up the slopes of the spiritual mountain of life we reach the point when we freely and willingly surrender the lower drives and urges of our earthly nature to the hopes, dreams and aspirations of our higher or God Self. Through our efforts of bringing them down to Earth, so they can become a reality there, with the passing of time we develop into an ever more potent receiver/transmitter station and channel through which God’s sacred wisdom and truth can flow for the blessing and healing of everything that shares the earthly plane with us.

Jesus is a symbolism of the higher aspect or Christ nature of every one of us. Its unfoldment is the only thing in the whole of Creation that actually can save and redeem us and our world. To paraphrase Ecclesiastes 3:1-11, in the school of earthly life every human being, without exception, has to experience lifetimes of sinning and inflicting pain on others. In future ones the Universal laws return our misdeeds to us. Others then create similar kinds of suffering for us and that is what redeems our former trespasses against the law of love.

And that is how many small people in many small places can not only change our world but save and redeem it. That’s what they are then constantly in the process of doing. Through every one of us bringing forth, from deep within our own inner being, the highest and noblest qualities of our Christ nature, this is how towards the end of our earthly education all of us eventually evolve into healers and lightbringers. Working hand in hand with God and the Angels, we are then fully occupied with the saving and redemption of ourselves and our world, for when we are healing our whole world heals with us.

If you are so fed up with your earthly existence that you are seriously considering to end it by your own hands, in my view there really is no point in going ahead with it. Any unresolved issues we leave behind in one lifetime have to be attended to in another one and another, until they finally have been resolved. Earthly life’s ultimate aim for all of us is to become ever more God-like and I believe you would be better off by far if you proceeded in the afore mentioned manner.

Top of the agenda for every earthling is learning to love God’s way, i.e. from the heart and without judgement, totally and unconditionally, loving whatever comes our way just because it exists. The more we practise sending nothing but kind and loving thoughts into our world and beyond, the more the mind in our heart develops. And this is how eventually even the last and slowest one of us is going to develop the power of influencing our world’s evolutionary pathway in many different beneficial ways. One of them is sharing with those around us the spiritual knowledge that comes our way and to which our inner guidance responds with: ‘This is true!’

The more the recipients, with the help of the knowledge they are receiving, feed into our world’s good or God stream of consciousness, the more powerful this flow becomes. Its ability increases to absorb the dark clouds of ignorance that to this day exist in our world, so they can be uplifted and transmuted by God and the Angels into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation.

This is how, towards the end of their earthly education, every human being evolves into a healer and lightbringer who is walking and working hand in hand with the Highest Forces of life. The purpose of our earthly existence has then been fulfilled and we are no longer under the obligation of further lifetimes in the physical part of our planet. When one has endured the suffering that is an inevitable part of redeeming our most ancient karmic debts, who would want it in any case?

Maybe when Mother Earth’s transformation is complete and she is a place where people co-exist in peace and harmony, supporting instead of exploiting each other, where warmongering, violence and crime, even sickness and death are no longer known. I would not rule it out then.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2019
Words
1,431
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
568

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.