Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"Flashing Back to New York City"

"Flashing Back to New York City"

By Phoenix - 1 Review

It always seems to amaze me how quickly change occurs, like a constant flowing river of near icy cold water. Like the tides change bringing newness, like the wind blows in fresh air, I know things stay the same, but this time it's not fair.

I feel like I just met you and now your gone and I smile shyly knowing that this is your last day. I pray we'll keep in touch, I pray, because the past I'd say those things and try it but those things don't seem to last.

You're the first real friend that I could be myself around and although our times have been short, know you are the best thing that has happened through the years.

I will always be here for you, to talk to listen, to write, at the very least in spirit, if I'm not in plain sight. Email, write or call me, I'll always lend an ear. My schedules not so crazy, so you know I'm always here.

I know one day we'll meet again. All I hope is that our friendship lasts, the tests of time, so pure. As I end this though I know there's more, so much there is to say. but I'll leave that for another time.

Next time.

Author Notes: Just something I decided to write instead of school work

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Broken_Hearted
Phoenix
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 May, 2021
Words
213
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
704

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.