Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Revelations For The Age Of Truth
Revelations For The Age Of Truth

Revelations For The Age Of Truth

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Three

The Bible’s Revelation 21:3-4 tells us ‘And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: ‘Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.’

Amazing Grace, thanks and praise for letting us know that these things are already in the process of coming about as follows: ‘The Aquarian age is the age of truth. For some time by now you and your world have been moving ever deeper into it. Through the steadily increasing influence of the Aquarian energies, ever more of you are becoming aware that God is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also you and your world. Everything there as well as everywhere else is part of God.

‘Even though the human race for a long time did not know about these things, God has always not only been dwelling with each one of them but has been part of them. In truth, every member of the human race is one of God’s chosen people, a young God in the making who is serving the first part of its apprenticeship in the earthly school of life. During this development’s early stages, none of you could help praying to God, without having any idea of who and what God really is.

‘This is in the process of changing profoundly. Since your world’s entry into the age of truth, ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth have gradually been revealed. That’s why increasing numbers of you by now are aware that life in the whole of Creation, therefore also everything that exists on the Earth, has always been and forever will be subject to God’s Universal laws. Of particular importance is the law of cause and effect or Karma. This law simply decrees that everything has to return to its source.

‘The knowledge of how this has always affected life on the earthly plane, in due course is going to empower even the last and slowest ones in your midst to steer the boat of their destiny in the desired direction, i.e. constantly moving forwards and upwards on life’s evolutionary spiral, in keeping with the Divine great evolutionary plan. Those who are already aware of this are doing their best to send only good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions into your world. They rest safely in the knowledge that God’s law will see to it that, as soon as all their remaining karmic debts have been redeemed, nothing but more than that which is good, right and beautiful can return to them. That’s how, with the passing of time, suffering on the earthly plane will come to an end. And every one of you needs to contribute to bringing this about.

‘The idea of death, the way it used to be perceived on the earthly plane, for some time has been in the process of changing profoundly. This is because increasing numbers of you are discovering that in truth they are eternal and immortal beings, who never have died and never will. Truly there’s never been any death on the earthly plane, merely a moving into different dimensions of life at the end of everybody’s lifetime. The more this awareness spreads, the less need there will be for mourning and crying over the loss of loved ones. You will just be happy to know that they have not really left you, but are alive and well in the spirit realm, humankind’s true home. Their disappearance from the outer plane is no big deal when you know that this is the place from which every human being – without exception – emerges at the beginning of another earthly lifetime and returns to as soon as it has run its course.

‘From that realm your loved ones can support those they left behind on the outer material plane, better than it was ever possible while they too were still encumbered by a physical body that almost constantly needs some kind of attention. None of your loved ones ever went from you. The only thing that’s happened is that, for the time being, they have been released from having to take part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. Although your earthly eyes can no longer see those who have departed to the other plane, it’s likely that you can sense their presence. And because on the inner level all is one, to your delight you will probably discover that you are now closer to each other than you could ever be for a long as both of you needed a physical body as a vehicle for getting around on the earthly plane. This is not something that’s going to happen in some distant future. Many of you are already experiencing this right here and now.

‘The knowledge that on the inner spiritual plane all life is one and that there is no separation between anything, brings with it the realisation that whenever you are hurting someone, you are in truth making yourself suffer. The same applies when you cause problems for those around you through lying and cheating. In due course, probably in a future lifetime when you have no recall of what you once did to others, their problems are going be yours. It will be because of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. Yet, knowing about this law alone is not enough. It’s no good to those who do not yet understand how it always has affected them and their lives, the same as everything else’s in the whole of Creation. Without understanding this you will never know why something it hitting you and why, because you know that in your present lifetime you are a thoroughly good person.

As your world’s eminent physicist Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, wrote: ‘Any fool can know. Understanding is something quite different.’ This is why in the Aquarian writings we have pointed out, time and again, that it’s a very simply law which merely decrees that everything must return to its source. This law was designed with great love, foresight as well as wisdom. It ensures that whatever someone does to others on the earthly plane, in due course finds its way back to the offender. Because of this, sooner or later, they are going to find themselves at the receiving end of what they once did to those around them. The ever wider spreading knowledge of this law will eventually bring peace and harmony to your world.’ To be continued in the next chapter.

* * *

 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2021
Words
1,146
Read Time
5 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
735

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.