Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Satan vs. God

Satan vs. God

By hannahbelle - 1 Review

I ducked down under a table holding my breath. Maybe the creature didnt see me. A tear rolled down my cheek and thats when I knew that I would not live. I would never see my family again. Never again would I feel the loving embrace of my loving husband. Never again would I be able to kiss my children's cheeks. I wiped the tear away. I had made my decision. I was not going to die tonite. I was going to ge home tonite. My life is not over. The creature walked my way and I saw it's huge foot come down right in front of my face. I didn't dare move. I didnt even breathe. I heard it breathe in deeply and I knew it had sniffed me out. Now was my choice. I could either sit here and be eaten alive just like everyone else that was in here or I could fight back and have a chance to live. I grabbed the sharpest thing I could find. I jumped out and went to stab the thing. Right when I was about to hit it, it's hand grabbed me. The thing fell out of my hand and I screamed as loud as I could as I stared into the face of Satan. Tears began to slide down my cheeks. I had lost Satan had won. I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands and I cried. I waited for him to attack. As I sat there waiting for my own death a bright light appeard. God. He touched Satan and he fell down dead. With tears still sliding down my cheeks, I stood up. "Thank you so much", I said. That was all I could say. I sat back down and began to cry. "Go back home, to your husband and children. I will see you again soon my child.", he said in the most loving and gentle voice I had ever heard. I smiled as I walked toward the light. I closed my eyes as I entered. When I opened them again, I was in my husband's arms. I began to cry again and I praised God and felt his love. I was home.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hannahbelle
hannahbelle
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jan, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
372
Read Time
1 min
Rating
2.0 (1 review)
Views
5,075

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.