Please register or login to continue

Register Login

she's still here (part two)
she's still here (part two)

she's still here (part two)

Sentimental_creature♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
3 Reviews

it was a grueling seven months before she could finally escape that mental prison. her wounds had almost healed, inside and out, although they left so many scars.

but everli was different now.

and now she sat in her car with her mother, staring at the one place she assumed she'd never have to see again.

"eve, you don't need to do this. we can do homeschooling if that's easier on you," her mother mumbled, resting a hand oh-so-gently against hers. everli looked at her and shook her head, smiling sadly.

"no, mom. i think i need to do this. i need to prove i'm better than that now." she opened the door of their car and stepped out slowly.

it hadn't even been a year and everything still looked so different- including her.

she stood with better posture, despite her weak left ankle and nagging fear. her clothes no longer made her look like an amorphous blob, but revealed her figure just slightly. she looked taller and she had even cut her long, shapeless black hair down to a short and sweet bob.

she walked as confidently as she could down the hallway, which was a lot better than she thought. people stared slowly and some even shifted their eyes up and down her appearance. she gazed down at her schedule with a small smile.

people notice me.

that's kind of nice.

everli walked with a little bounce in her step, not looking where she was going. she bumped into someone's back and staggered back slightly. she looked up at the faintly musclular brick wall she had rammed herself into.

"i'm sorry," everli said, but choked on her words as the figure faced her. clearly, said figure choked up as well, from what she could tell.

"everli?" jeremy muttered.

Author Notes: ;-; i feel like this isn't good..

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
20 Apr, 2021
Words
300
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
761

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.