Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Signs, Wonders And Miracles
Signs, Wonders And Miracles

Signs, Wonders And Miracles

AquariusAquarius

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Nine

The following is an extract from ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’: ‘The Bible’s Book of Genesis 1:28 once told you: ‘And God blessed them and said to them: ‘Be fruitful, and multiply. Fill the Earth and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, the cattle and over every living thing that moves upon the Earth.’ These words were given to your world so that in due course you would be able to learn from your own experiences that this was a mistake and simply could not continue. Having reached your present evolutionary level, you cannot help coming to this conclusion when the sad consequences of humankind’s struggle with nature, of trying to conquer and subdue it, are clearly visible just about everywhere. All natural disasters and catastrophes that ever took place on the Earth have been and still are the result of this kind of behaviour. The crowning glory has been and to this day is humankind’s disrespect for Mother Earth’s precious resources, and their ever more greedy and reckless exploitation for material gains.

‘Aware that nothing in earthly life is yours to keep forever and that everything has to be handed back at the end of each lifetime, wise ones recognise the futility of such enterprises. Knowing that the only thing human souls are on the Earth plane to conquer and subdue are the desires and urges of their lower earthly nature, like avarice and greed, jealousy and hatred, sufficiently evolved souls work hard on overcoming such traits once and for all. The duty of each one of you is to make their contribution to putting things right on your planet, taking a stand and calling a halt to all destructive actions against it.’

Being responsible for ourselves and whatever has been happening to us in the course of many earthly lifetimes applies also to the state of our world. In the course of many lifetimes all of us together have done our share of making it how it presently is. The task of every aspiring healer and lightbringer is contributing in whatever way we can to making it into a better and more peaceful place for every form of life that’s taking part in it. This can only come about through conducting our own life in peace and harmony with those around us.

As pioneers and wayfinders for those following behind, we are in this life to assist our young and less experienced siblings with waking up to the truth that the essence of their being, the same as everybody else’s, is spirit/soul; that we are eternal beings of light who can and will never die; that the world of spirit is our true home to which we return at the end of every earthly lifetime, to recover and be restored from the tests and trials of earthly life; and that only when we are good and ready for another spell of taking part in it, we ourselves apply for a new lifetime and together with the wise ones in charge of us decide how and where it is going to be spent.

No-one is all good or bad. As sparks of the Divine and children of God, every one of us has the worst as well as the best and highest within. Naturally, this also applies to those who are still taking part in the earthly school’s lessons of warmongering and troublemaking. There is no doubt in my mind that love is part of their nature, too. The trouble is that it’s still slumbering somewhere deep inside them. But do not despair!

Our higher God or Christ nature knows nothing but love and kindness, compassion and tolerance for every aspect of life. Yet, only when our development has reached a certain point does this part of us begin to stir from its slumbers. And when at last we realise that we are all siblings in the great family of humankind, the urge to do something, anything to bring the suffering of our world to an end stirs in us. But what we do? A great deal!

Sharing the spiritual knowledge and wisdom we are gaining along the pathway of our own healing journey, to my mind, is the most valuable contribution that anyone can make towards the dissolving of our world’s dark clouds of ignorance. Not knowing is the cause of all fears and the suffering it inevitably brings in its wake. What everybody needs first and foremost is a better understanding of their true nature and the wise higher purpose of their existence. The awareness of this enables us to love ourselves, the life that has been given to us by the Highest Forces of life, and all other lifeforms that share our world with us. Visible and invisible to earthly eyes in the spiritual background of earthly life, God and the Angels have always been caring for everybody’s true needs and forever will continue to do so.

Those who are looking for wonders and miracles do not have to travel very far. All they have to do is take a closer look at themselves and they’ll soon discover that every human being is the greatest miracle of them all. Our physical bodies are masterpieces of design and are evidence of our Creator’s genius. To paraphrase Paracelsus, 1493 – 1541 AD: Humankind is a microcosm of the macrocosm. Each one of us is a small world and a miniature Universe that contains something of every one of the stars and planets, not only of our solar system but also all others in the whole of Creation. Because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, whatever any one of us thinks and does influences everything else. Let’s take a closer look at the planets of our solar system in what ways their influence on us manifests itself. Read more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

The whole of the visible material world was created from the same material, the light of the Christ Star, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. By the will and power of the masculine force of Creation, the Father, assisted by the love and wisdom of its feminine counterpart, the Mother, the vibrations of the Christ light are slowed down so much that the part that is being created appears to be solid, when in truth it’s nothing of the kind.

The whole of Creation and also our physical bodies, for as long as they are functioning properly, reveal the genial touch of the Great Designer’s hand. Evolved in millions of years to ever greater heights of perfection and beauty, they have the wonderful ability of putting things right when something has gone wrong. Aware of this, wise ones refuse to assault the vehicle for their present lifetime with chemicals that are likely to interfere with and obstruct its natural working. In quiet moments of reflection, prayers and meditations they tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly minds into the frequencies of God and the Angels. Whenever there is something amiss with their physical bodies, trusting that with their will and help all things are possible and any condition can be healed, they ask the Healing Angels to show them intuitively which alternative healing methods should be used for putting things right again.

Every healing is of the greatest importance, for when one of us heals, all humankind does the same. But even that is by no means the end of it, the whole of Creation is healing with us. And that’s how, in the natural course of events and invisible to ordinary earthly eyes, the greatest healing miracle of all times is in the process of taking place. All those who are working hand in hand with God and the Angels and doing their best to help bring it about qualify to be called not only saviours and redeemers of our world but also miracle workers.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Feb, 2020
Words
1,356
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
527

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.