Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sorry I'm a failure...
Sorry I'm a failure...

Sorry I'm a failure...

Joshua_12Joshua_12

This story is for someone on this website, they know who they are.

I know your'e mad at me for what I did, but I can't help it. I can't help that I feel suicidal. I can't just turn that off. I wish you would try to understand that, instead of just getting mad and accusing me of being selfish and lying. I never lied when I told you that I love you. I do love you. But I'm a nobody and will always be.

I'm gonna be honest, it hurts. The things you said. It's not like I want to feel suicidal. It's not like I want to keep coming to the hospital for attempted suicide and for hurting myself. I thought I could be honest with you, which is why I told you. But I guess I was wrong.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I'm a failure, I'm sorry for everything. I was hoping you would be different then others, but I guess I was wrong. I'm done with people now. You got me to learn to trust again, but now that's gone.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
22 Jan, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
721

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.