Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sowing The Seeds
Sowing The Seeds

Sowing The Seeds

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirteen

Jupiter and Neptune are the planetary co-rulers of Pisces. And the best news of all is that by the time the year 2020 came round, Neptune for quite some time had been moving through its own sign. Jupiter at present is travelling through Capricorn, the sign in which humankind’s highest ambitions have a good potential for coming to fruition. Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn and together with Uranus the co-ruler of Aquarius. Saturn has just moved from one of its own signs into the second one. During times when planets are traversing their own signs, the finest and noblest qualities of can the sign manifest themselves in our world more easily than at other times.

Neptune is the higher vibration of Venus, the planet of love. Neptune for some time has been moving through its own sign. This signals that the deceptions and corruption, lying and cheating that for wise higher reasons during the Piscean age were the order of the day, will no longer be tolerated. Having ruled our world for long enough, with every passing second, minute and hour of each day the strength of the Aquarian energies are increasing. Through this they are bringing about the final departure of the Piscean energies.

Young and inexperienced spirit/souls are presently causing the problems of our world. That’s how they are playing an active part in our race’s spiritual rebirth that without a mass redemption of our karmic debts would be impossible. The suffering large parts of our world’s population are presently enduring at the hands of a comparatively small minority is necessary for this process. However, every one of us is granted the gift of being allowed to freely choose the way we wish to respond to this crisis. With this God and the Angels are placing the instrument into everybody’s own hands to evolve into one of the saviours and redeemers of ourselves, each other and the whole of humankind. It’s the highest time that everybody finds out that we are always the bottom line and that the choice of how to react to any kind of situation, including this one, always has been and forever will be ours alone.

And because the law of life is love and evolution, wise ones do their best to send kind, loving and forgiving thoughts for the trespassers against these laws into the our world’s light stream of consciousness. My inner guidance tells me that there will be no compulsory mass vaccinations and that God and the Angels will soon be providing us with a clear demonstration of who has any real power and who truly rules humankind with love and kindness, compassion for and goodwill towards everybody’s suffering. That power has always had a tough time doing its best to alleviate any kind of misery we have created for ourselves and each other in the long course of our evolutionary journey. It is now waiting to show all of us intuitively what kind of a contribution we can make towards resolving the present situation.

Let’s take a look at the roots of the pharmaceutical industry lie back with the apothecaries and pharmacies that offered traditional remedies as far back as the middle ages. They sold a hit-and-miss range of treatments that was based on centuries of folk knowledge. The industry as we understand it today has its origins in the second half of the 19th century. The scientific revolution of the 17th century had spread ideas about rationalism and experimentation and the industrial revolution transformed the production of goods in the late 18th century. Joining these concepts for the benefit of human health was a comparatively late development.

Merck in Germany was probably the earliest company to move in this direction. Originating as a pharmacy founded in Darmstadt in 1668, it was in 1827 that Heinrich Emanuel Merck began the transition towards an industrial and scientific concern by manufacturing and selling alkaloids. Similarly, GlaxoSmithKline’s origins can be traced back as far as 1715, but it was only in the middle of the 19th century that Beecham became involved in the industrial production of medicine. They produced patented medicine from 1842 and the world’s first factory for making only medicines goes back to 1859. From the beginnings of a true benefactor of humankind the industry by now has developed into a moneymaking machinery of gigantic proportions that any given moment is doing its best to shovel vast amounts of its gains into the accounts of its shareholders.

To me, the seemingly sweet song of the nightingale is the pharmaceutical industry’s promise of saving humankind, when in truth that’s just a mask behind which its true motivations have been hiding long enough. I believe that the song is but a camouflage for the greed of a comparatively small minority of professional money-grabbers, scaremongers and troublemakers who are working hard trying to think of new ways of exploiting the fears and gullibility of the majority of our world’s population, which at present is estimated to be approx. 7.8 billion.

Rest assured that those behind the scenes who are pulling the strings of this operation, regardless of the amount of suffering and misery they could be spreading if their dream ever became a reality in earthly life. Their behaviour is a remnant of the Piscean age’s Zeitgeist of deceptions of self and others, of false beliefs, gullibility and corruption. Those things served our world well as instruments for familiarising us with the lower and lowest drives and urges of every human being’s nature. The time for the lessons of the Piscean age is over. Our learning now consists of absorbing the Zeitgeist of the Aquarian age and adapting our lives and paying attention to teaching us the value of making friends with all manifestations of life. It introduces us to group consciousness with a strong sense of responsibility towards the community. The aims of this age will be achieved with honesty and truth, tolerance and faith, trust and loyalty.

These qualities clearly have not yet woken up in our world’s panic-buyers. Realising that they are only doing what you and I must have done in previous lifetimes, although it could have happened a long, long time ago, they too not know what they are doing to themselves and what in due course is bound to return to them. Don’t you think they too will benefit from sending them kind, loving and forgiving thoughts? With every passing day the Aquarian energies are influencing our world more strongly. What our world’s troublemakers in their spiritual blindness are trying to achieve is a head-on clash with these energies. Let’s do all we can to make our contribution to the spiritual rebirth of humankind. Even the smallest efforts are valuable, even if it’s nothing but sending kind and loving thoughts to everything that shares Mother Earth with us.

Please share what you are finding in this part of my jottings, the same as in all other sections, with as many as possible, but only if your inner guidance responds with a clear: ‘Yes, this is true!’ God bless you and keep you safe, forever.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Apr, 2020
Words
1,188
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
551

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.