Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Surrender To God
Surrender To God

Surrender To God

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Twenty

The next cuckoo’s egg that God and the Angels placed in humankind’s nest were the ideas that brought Islam into being, approx. five hundred years after Christianity’s appearance. The word Islam means ‘surrender’. This religion’s word for God is Allah and surrendering to God, to its pseudo-religious leaders means being one of its followers who believes that every word of the Prophet Mohammed’s teachings was inspired by God and therefore is literally true. The higher esoteric meaning that’s always been hiding behind the surface words of this tale is that surrendering to God consists of slowly but surely overcoming and leaving behind the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature. This is what happens quite naturally in the course of every human being’s long evolutionary journey.

And that’s a voyage that takes every one of us, time and again through every sign and house of the zodiac. Lifetime after lifetime, we take part in what each sign and house of the zodiac can teach us. That’s how we slowly but surely leave our lower nature behind and become more interested in responding to the hopes, dreams and aspirations of our higher God or Christ nature. That which is highest, best and noblest in every human being are its qualities. For a long time, they are slumbering within. But eventually our higher nature stirs from its slumber. We then begin to bring these characteristics forth, as by and by ever more of them emerge from our own innermost being. The more highly evolved we become, the less interested we are in using our gifts for selfish purposes and the more we prefer applying them for the benefit of the whole of humankind and our world.

Alas, the political leaders at the time of Islam’s first appearance were a long way from understanding things of this nature. But they knew a great deal about using the propaganda machinery for their purposes. The more monstrous and scary a lie one invents and presents it to the mass of people, the more they are frightened and likely to do what the scaremongers want them to do. On the surface of things their advice needs to come across as if it were sound. On the strength of this, most people respond by freely and willingly allowing access to their earthly resources, whatever it is the troublemakers are after. What the pseudo-religious leaders always desired most was money to support their warmongering and empire building efforts. But they also welcome land and other possessions someone might like to give them out of gratitude for not having to fry forever in the fires of hell and instead being taken straight to Heaven, in keeping with the Old Testament’s teachings.

And that’s how, to this day, leaders of organisations that are pursuing the same or similar aims, employ scribes who know how to skilfully handle any kind of idea that comes to them and seems suitable. Changing anything into a lie presents no problems, because these scribes are spiritually as young and unevolved as their employers. As long as something sounds good and right, as if it were true – if possible literally –is acceptable. This is how it came about that ever more people accepted that the only right way of surrendering to God is through becoming a follower of Islam since and going to war against non-believers. That’s how this religion in some parts of our world still dominate the political scene.

The deeper we penetrate into the Aquarian age, the more clearly people will see that all religions that God and the Angels ever gave to our world were practised by political organisations who managed to hide their true intentions of warmongering and money-spinning behind religious façades. To succeed, the only thing every new religion had to do was follow the example of the existing ones by scaring the living daylights out of people. This task became ever easier when Christianity and Islam emerged. All their leaders needed to do was add some newly written teachings to Judaism’s most terrifying tales, which to this day are being presented by the two newcomers as the Old Testament.

The most thorough groundwork for all three of the Abrahamic religions was done by the Jewish scribes. They were asked to convert the ideas that flowed from the Highest levels of life into our world, because the time had come for Judaism to appear. In keeping with their instructions, the scribes converted the ideas of this cuckoo’s egg into stories about God and the Devil, Heaven and hell, and what happens to those who, when they depart from the earthly plane without declaring that they believe that these tales are literally true. The only thing Christianity and Islam needed to do was inventing one or two more tales of their own that, like Judaism’s, had nothing in common with the truth. This is how each one of the Abrahamic religions with a fresh lot of scaremongering created for itself the easiest access imaginable to humankind’s earthly resources, so they could be exploited to the heart’s delight of their leaders.

This is how, for some time by now, the pharma-industry has been walking in the footsteps of our world’s religions. It is working on the same principle that the more monstrous a lie, the more easily people will swallow it and believe that it is true. The religions’ façade has been the saving and redeeming of humankind. All the pharma industry had to do was pretend that it cares about the physical and mental wellbeing of humankind. Christianity’s most powerful instrument has been the non-existent God Jesus, who once walked the earthly plane and one day will come again to save and redeem all those who believe that he really exists.

It seems like for many healthcare by now has replaced the hole in the middle of our being that once was filled by one religion or another. And it is for quite some time by now that the pharma industry’s products are filling this hole. Each one of our world’s religions in truth was a political organisation in disguise. In similar fashion, the pharma industry’s warfare consists of the pretence that all of its products are merely for the benefit of humankind’s physical and mental wellbeing. The most powerful weapon of its warfare against humankind is a non-existent virus and its offshoots. How much longer will it take until the truth about the religions as well as the pharma industry brings our world’s present state to a natural and – hopefully – happy end?

But let’s return to Islam for a moment. To this day, Islamic leaders haves not given up trying to force as many followers as possible of all other belief systems out of the nest of humankind’s consciousness. How long will it take until they too recognise who and what they truly and who and what God is? What a long way we have come since the patriarchy’s old religions forced us to believe that the God-head that rules the whole of Creation, therefore also our world, is an all-male one who likes nothing better than spreading hatred, wrath and destruction.

Womankind is of no consequence, apart from satisfying men’s lust because that results in giving birth to as many children as possible. This is good because it provides God with the necessary cannon-fodder for making war against the non-believers of Islam. That’s why Allah is said to decree that women should hide their faces. The religion’s followers can’t help what they are doing. After all, it’s their God who commands them to do these things. It’s He who instructs them to wipe all those from the face of the Earth who refuse to join Islam’s ranks and files and go to war to defend its beliefs. This God says it’s good and right to do this, because anyone who does not believe that the Islamic teachings are literally true, is unworthy of living on the Earth and – in keeping with the Old Testament – deserves to be fried alive in the fires of hell, forever and ever.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 May, 2021
Words
1,361
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
620

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.