Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sweet Surrender
Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

A Message Of Hope From God And The Angels

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
Travelled by many remembered by few,
Looking for something that I can believe in,
Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
To something that might have been true yesterday.
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be there today

I don’t know what the future is holding in store,
I don’t know where I’m going, I’m not sure where I’ve been.
There’s a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me,
My life is worth the living, I don’t need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender,
Live, live without care,
Like a fish in the water,
Like a bird in the air.

John Denver

Recommended Listening:
• ‘Sweet Surrender’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIi4BgeZw

‘Lost and alone, on some forgotten highway. Travelled by many, remembered by few.’ Alas, this is how far too many human beings to this day perceive their earthly existence. But in truth none of you has ever been lost or alone and never will be. We dwell on the highest level of life and we have brought every one of you into being. None of you was ever left to struggle alone on the earthly plane of life, even though it felt like that to you. We have always accompanied every one of you and shown the road you are required to walk up the spiritual mountain of the earthly plane. Although we are invisible to earthly eyes, we are constantly guiding as well as protecting you. Because you are allowed to make your own decisions about things, we only come to the rescue whenever a situation is in danger of getting out of hand. This frequently happens during the early stages of your education in the earthly school of life.

This is how all of you together and each one on their own are constantly ascending the spiritual mountain of that plane. It is a long and protracted journey of many lifetimes that starts when one of you first comes forth as an idea from the heartmind of the Great Father of all life. The Great Mother places this idea in the form of a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light into the heart of each new human being that’s preparing to appear in your world. From that moment onwards, every one of you constantly walks their own predestined pathway that consists of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. For every one of you this road has been designed with greatest love and care by Me, your Creator.

Almost eight billion human beings are presently taking part in earthly life and therefore are, one way or another, affected by what’s presently happening. The song’s forgotten highway describes every human being’s long evolutionary journey. It takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac, through every one of its signs and houses, without your earthly selves being aware of what’s happening to them. It’s not that anyone really has forgotten this highway. The recall of every one of your lifetimes is stored in your soul memories. From there they are influencing your earthly selves in either positive or negative ways. It takes a long time until that part of your being consciously realises what’s happening and in which direction it has always been travelling.

Everything that ever happened in your world came about for the wise higher reason of teaching humankind, individually and collectively, a lesson about something. Your world’s present difficult situation is no exception. Its main purpose is assisting the higher God or Christ nature of ever more of you to wake up from their slumbering state. Many got lost in the illusion of an over materialistically orientated world. Believing that this is all there is to humankind’s existence, they think it’s possible to get away with just about anything, if you go the right way about it. An essential part of humankind’s lesson about the value of honesty and truth has been the present final gigantic outburst of lying and cheating, deception and corruption. As a result of this, when honesty and truth at last re-establish themselves in your world, which they will do soon, each one of you will value and appreciate them so much that carefully guard them.

The song speaks of ‘Looking for something that I can be believe in. Looking for something I’d like to do with my life.’ The Aquarian age is bringing every one of you something that really exists, the truth. Gone are the days of legends like the one about a God-man, who promises to save you and redeem every sin anyone will ever commit, especially those committed in his name. All you have to do is say that you believe that the God-man really exists and that every word of the legend about his life is literally true.

What’s now coming humankind’s way with ever increasing force is the truth about this man and everything else. And that’s going to make good the damage that was brought about by political organisations who, for long enough by now, have been hiding their intentions of troublemaking and warmongering behind the façade of religious teachings. Their insistence that every word of their sacred texts is literally true has been setting people and nations against each other, inciting them to maim and kill each other. Any kind of violence has been and still is permitted in the name of what those at the head of such organisations say, and probably believe themselves, is God. It’s a case of the blind leading the blind, if ever there was one.

The word Islam means surrender. That’s what is truly required of every human being towards the end of their earthly education. It means freely and willingly leaving behind the drives and urges of the crude lower unevolved aspect of your nature. They need to be placed into the loving arms of your own higher God or Christ nature with its hopes, dreams and aspirations of a very different kind. This part alone can lead every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world into the new golden age in which truth and honesty, kindness and tolerance towards every human being will be the supreme rulers. Every one is your sibling in the great family of humankind, irrespective of what their beliefs are and of what colour their skin is. That’s the true meaning of surrendering.

As soon someone’s higher nature has completely taken over its lower counterpart, when the outer has become like the inner, you have reached the final stage of your education in the earthly school of life. You have evolved into a Christed one, in your own right. To ease your way of getting there, promise yourself not to give in to the lying and cheating of our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. Instead put all our faith and trust in us and the knowledge that the deeper you and your world are moving into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, nothing and nobody will be able to hide the truth.

* * *
 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Jun, 2021
Words
1,221
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
592

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.