Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Systematic Suppression Of The Truth
Systematic Suppression Of The Truth

Systematic Suppression Of The Truth

AquariusAquarius

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Eleven

The truth is the truth, even if no-one believes in it and lies are lies, even if everybody thinks they are true. The best thing about the truth is that if cannot be suppressed forever. With the help and will of God and the Angels it will emerge eventually. Having served the purpose of systematically hiding the truth, for which they were created in keeping with the Divine great plan of life. That’s why, for some time by now, have been slowly but surely fading from our world. The rope on which they are hanging themselves are their continued efforts of trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes.

This has become particularly visible in the case of some of those who are working for the Christian churches. The basis of their rope is the false belief that a saviour and redeemer really died on the cross for all manner of sins they may ever care to commit against God’s Universal laws, in the name of a God who only ever existed as a thoughtform that is being removed from the consciousness of humankind. Protecting the reputation of their organisation through turning a blind eye to the misdeeds that were carried out against those who were entrusted in their churches’ care, especially children, makes their administration as guilty as the offenders.

Wise ones are aware that the main teaching method of the earthly school of life is familiarising us with all manner of unpleasant experiences through finding ourselves in some lifetimes at their giving end and in others at the receiving one. Whenever they observe someone’s misbehaviours they think of the Jesus legend’s parable St. John 8:7 when Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. But the people kept on questioning him, straightening up he said: ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone.’

As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. Therefore, would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards young and inexperienced souls, who are involved in acts of violence and warmongering? After all, aren’t they our siblings in the family of humankind, our younger brothers and sisters? And isn’t what they are doing part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you experienced in past lifetimes? In the final analysis isn’t everything that happens in earthly life provided by God’s infinite wisdom and love? Is there any point in asking God and the Angels to forgive trespassers against the law of love, because they are as much part of the offenders as of us and therefore know exactly what is taking place and why?

The following is an extract from ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World – The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life’: ‘I hate to have to tell you this, but if you still believe that the Jesus legend is quite literally true, you are being deceived big time and that by none other than the Angels and Me. Well, you were and you were not and there is no need to get upset about any of it because it happened for wise higher reasons. Let me explain. As you know by now, the Great Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity.

‘Through alternatively giving and withholding things She has always been teaching you and your world their value. With the help of suppressing My truth for the past six thousand years of patriarchy and the dominion of the masculine forces in your world with its systematic suppression of the truth, it was Her infinite love and wisdom that has been teaching your whole world the value of truth and peace. You can take it from Me that it will not be too long until they have taken over the supreme rulership of your world.’

The six thousand years of patriarchy and warmongering with its all-masculine religions that served the suppression of the truth so that treachery and deceit became rampant in our world was designed to teach us and our world the value of honesty and truth and above all peace. Each one of the old religions has been but one pathway up the spiritual mountain of life. to lead you to the age of truth its religion:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

The belief of the new age is one of the mind and the heart, the dwelling place of the wise one or living God within. It is the religion of truth and simplicity. In sharp contrast to the belief system of the past, the only thing this one asks from its followers is that with their whole being they love God, humankind, its world and everything that shares it with us, as well as the whole of Creation. That’s all.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Feb, 2020
Words
916
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
527

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.