Please register or login to continue

Register Login

take flight (epilogue)
take flight (epilogue)

take flight (epilogue)

Sentimental_creature♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
2 Reviews

At first, Jeremy ignored the notebook.

Linda, his girlfriend, had told him that Everli was a bad influence and if he’d continue to hang out with her, he would end up depressed and alone like her.

Well, he sure didn’t want that. But, despite his efforts...

He had opened the notebook during his English class. However, he had hardly gotten through the first sentence of Everli’s latest entry before his teacher caught him.

“Mr. Ross,” He said, “since that notebook is so important, why don’t you share it with the class?”

“Oh no, it’s just —”

“I insist. Come up here and present.” Jeremy gulped, not wanting to risk back-talking. He stood shakily, grasping the book so hard his knuckles turned white.

“Okay, well...this is actually by one of my old friends. Her name’s Everli.” He cleared his throat and began reading.

I’m the luckiest girl ever if you’re seeing this. I don’t understand what I did to make you ignore me, but just know a few things. It doesn’t matter if you care, but I’ll be gone if and when you read this. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I’ll be on the news. In case you never noticed, I almost started to love you, but I guess it doesn’t matter now, huh?

Cya later, Jeremy,

Love, E.T.

P.S. I saw Linda hooking up with a guy in the bathroom. Twice. Good luck with that.

Jeremy waited anxiously, staring with a ghostly look at what he’d just read. He heard his teacher, out of pure curiosity, type on his computer.

“Well, one thing’s for sure...

Everli’s on the news.."

Fear paralyzed Jeremy.

"Oh my god, she’s dead..”

Author Notes: This seems rushed. Maybe it’s cos I’m so done with this? Whatever. Thanks for reading! Love you guys!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
24 Sep, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
277
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,215

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.