Please register or login to continue

Register Login

take flight (part three) Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
ThomastheRay
Thomas Ray gave a rating of 5

I have one tip. Everli seemed very upset about the notebook being read, but when she found out who it was that did that, she rolled her eyes and moved on. I want to really get into her head, to see how she reacts and why. That being said, I'm super excited to see how this friendship will grow. You've given me a major boost of inspiration. If I found a book this captivating at say, a library, I would definitely check it out.
I'm super excited for the next part.

0
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥ Wow. That means a lot! Everli relates a lot to me..
Also, I truly hope no one is too sad about the way this story will end. It’s...not necessarily happy.
Author -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray First off, I don't want spoilers, so don't tell me any more. Second, a happy story isn't always the best thing. but when you are making a sad story, you have to know why it's happening that way. The event doesn't have to be set in stone just yet, but you do need to know what kind of emotional reaction you want your readers to have (for example, something happens that makes Everli realize that she wasn't appreciating what she had, or something happens that completely changes her perspective on friendship as a whole, something happens that makes her realize how much power she has, whether for good or bad, etc....) When writing a modern in-this-world story, the events don't matter as much as the reaction the character gives. So one of the best things to do at the very beginning is to figure out for yourself how the characters are, how their relationships fit or clash, and then, from there, you can show life piling on top of them, and whatever's actually happening, people will relate, because everyone goes through that. Everyone sometimes feels like everything is adding up to be too much for them.
The ending doesn't have to be happy, but it shouldn't be sad for the sake of being sad.
Reviewer -
SamZ
SamZ gave a rating of 5

love ur works. keep writing, cant wait for more!

0
Lollipop_56
scorp gave a rating of 5

ddang the suspense is killing me!

0

Please login or register to review this story.