Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Take the Pain Away 5
Take the Pain Away 5

Take the Pain Away 5

Lollipop_56scorp
1 Review

He breathed in, leaning closer. And I felt it; my pain, my hurt, my broken pieces disappearing. It was strangely comforting. Then he opened his dark eyes and said "Ava, I would never hurt you. But others wouldn't be so lucky."

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

I shook Jay's hand away. He reluctantly took his hand away, his touch lingering. John noticed, and I could feel the anger. John pushed me behind him, stepping towards Jay.

I rolled my eyes. What am I, some dumbass princess waiting to get saved by her prince? I don't know what John wants, but it has to do with trouble. He wants to prove himself or whatever crap he's filled with right now-I don't care-but it has to stop.

"Stop!" I said, almost shouting. Both of their gaze swiveled to me. But it didn't work, even if I threw a temper tantrum. They circled each other, waiting for the other one to strike. They looked so alike that I couldn't even tell them apart anymore. Then I saw John-wait Jay's-John-ugh I don't even know-let's go with Jay's wrist flicker and I knew exactly was going to happen.

I threw myself in between the two boys that are trying to be all manly, and I felt Jay's blow connect with my ribs. I gasped, my whole body feeling numb. I didn't feel pain at first, but then it blossomed slowly, crawling over my skin. I winced, stumbling, holding my side where he struck me.

Jason was inhumanly strong.

Jay gasped while John steadied me by holding my shoulders, his grip shaking away stars from my vision. A normal punch isn't suppose to do that.

Jason is far from normal.

Author Notes: I'm hitting the 5,000 views and I'm unbelievably happy! Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I'd write those two words over and over again, but I guess that wouldn't be very...never mind. Anyway, thanks for reading and please place a review! ;P

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
11 Mar, 2019
Words
282
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,002

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.