Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The babysitter killer
The babysitter killer

The babysitter killer

Joshua_12Joshua_12
1 Review

One night, I was babysitting a younger kid, whose parents wouldn’t be back until after one in the morning. It was ten at night, and the boy was in bed. So I decided to watch a horror movie, as those are my favorite. I put on the movie countdown. I loved this movie, so I settled down on the couch with a blanket and some popcorn. About thirty minutes into the movie, I got a feeling that someone was watching me. I decided to check on the boy to see if he was awake. So I went up to his room. He was still sound asleep, so I went back downstairs. But I still had the feeling that someone was watching me.

I tried to shake the feeling, figuring that the movie was just getting to me, so I turned it off. I put on the news and watched that for a while. My phone started ringing, so I turned down the news to answer it. I didn’t recognize the number, so when I picked it up, I asked who it was. I didn’t get an answer. All that happened was that I heard a lot of heavy breathing on the line.

At this point I was getting irritated. I told the person to either talk, or I was going to hangup. They started talking, and what they said sent chills down my spine. They said, “I see you are babysitting the boy, but have you checked on him recently?” Then the line went dead.

I decided to go check on him, and when I went up there, he wasn’t in bed. Suddenly my phone rang. It was the same number. “What do you want!!!!” I screamed. “I want your blood all over me.” was his response. I started sobbing at this point. “Now I need you to listen very carefully, if the boy is to live, you have to come meet me. I am right outside the house, in the tree house. Come out now, and the boy will be unharmed. Do we have an agreement?”

I said fine, and walked outside towards the tree house. I was shaking like a leaf. I had a metal baseball bat in my one hnd and a knife in the other. The little fucker was about to have a little surprise in store. He was crazy if he thought I was coming unharmed. I climbed up just to find the tree house empty. My phone rang, and I picked it up. “Goodnight.” said the voice. And then I was pushed out of the tree.

Days later I woke up in the hospital. The doctors all said I was very lucky to be alive. They said that the person that pushed me out of the tree had been killing a lot of babysitters all over the country, and that he still hasn’t been caught. To this day I still refuse to babysit ever again. The man still hasn’t been caught, and every once in a while, stories about more killings from him will come up on the news. For everyone that babysits, just be careful. He could come for you next.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
5 Oct, 2020
Words
528
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
966

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.