Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Buck Stops Here!
The Buck Stops Here!

The Buck Stops Here!

AquariusAquarius

The Buck Stops Here!

As aspiring lightworker and healer on my healing journey of a thousand miles and on the road to self-mastery, I accept the responsibility for everything that ever was and will be in the past, present and future of my life, and any problems that still have to come my way. In spite of the buck stopping with me now, this will continue until my karmic debts have been paid and the balance of my spiritual account restored.

I now shoulder the cross of the responsibility for my earthly being with all its shortcomings and flaws as well as its good qualities. The comprehension and acceptance that every part of it was created by me is the beginning of wisdom and also enables me to get to work on creating a brighter future for myself, the whole of humankind and our world.

Never again will I blame my loved ones and friends, bosses or colleagues for my present situation. From now on, I will not allow my education or the lack of it, my genetics and/or the circumstantial ebb and flow of everyday life to influence my future in negative ways. I no longer blame uncontrollable forces for my lack of success and therefore will never again be caught in the snares of the past. I now look forward into the present and future with love and hope, faith and trust in the Highest Forces, who are in charge of me and my life. I do not let my history control my destiny, but take charge of it myself.

I accept responsibility for my successes as well as failures. I am what and where I am at this very moment mentally and physically, spiritually and emotionally, and also financially because of the choices that were based on my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. I now let go of all negative and destructive ones and change them into positive and constructive ones.

My mind now occupies itself with finding solutions for the present and future and I refuse to dwell on the problems of the past. I only connect with people who support me in sharing the best of me with our world and who themselves are striving to make positive changes in our world. I avoid those who are satisfied with running with the herd and remaining in the rut of the past.

Each time I am faced with a decision, I pay attention to my inner guidance and follow its advice without hesitation. I understand that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, did not provide that I should always come up with the right decisions straight away, as in that case I would not learn from my mistakes. Instead, it has given me the ability to recognise the error of my ways and for putting things right.

I control my thoughts and emotions. I refuse to allow the rising and falling of emotional tide waves to distract me from my chosen course. When I make a decision, I stand behind it and follow it through without wasting any of my precious energies on second thoughts.

My life is no longer an apology but a positive statement of success, because I recognise that challenges are gifts and opportunities for learning, and that encountering problems and solving them is the common thread that runs through the lives of all truly great people. In times of adversity, I have no problem dealing with what comes my way. I have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and I choose turning to the wise one inside me, the living God within, to show me how to do so wisely. That way my thoughts are clear and my decisions the right ones.

I am aware that difficulties are necessary preparations for achieving great things, so I accept obstacles along the way and no longer say: ‘Why me?’ Instead I say: ‘Why not me?’ Then I get on with whatever needs to be done. Because the buck now stops with me, I am ready for great things to flow my way.

All life consists of cycles within cycles and everything constantly moves in circles. I am responsible for everything that is in my life, my successes as well as failures. My inner guidance tells me that this is the truth. That’s why I have no difficulties accepting the responsibility for my past, present and future and taking charge of my thoughts and words, actions and emotions.

I was mentally/physically/sexually assaulted – work with the option(s) applying to you. I now know that this could only happen because in previous lifetimes I sinned against others in a similar manner. I accept the responsibility for everything that happened and choose to walk the road of forgiveness. First I forgive myself for once having set the wheels of fate in motion for these things and then for anyone who sinned against me.

On the spiritual pathway simple answers, quick solutions and shortcuts do not exist. Everything has to be for real. As Henry Wadsworth Longfellow put it: ‘Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small. Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness He grinds all.’ There is no way of getting away with things like ‘If you fake sincerity, you’ve got it cracked’. The wise ones in charge of us know that genuine spiritual progress is impossible with such an attitude. They smile with sympathy and compassion at such things and then try to help us to do better.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Jul, 2018
Words
937
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
862

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.