Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Dark Reviews

8 reviews have given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 Stars
LeCat127
LeCat127 gave a rating of 4

This made me think of a friend of mine, for some reason.
I noticed a lot of people asking for more of this, and I don't know if you have written more or not, but I think it's actually quite good as a standalone, just a snippet of story that is what it is.

0
Lussac
Lussac gave a rating of 5

brilliant start. Please write some more....

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray I'm honestly not sure I can. It's been so long, and I don't remember.... Sorry...
I will write similar things, though. I like this kind of thing.
Author -
SisterSkelligSlap
SisterSkelligSlap gave a rating of 5

Hi there! I just wanted to say, regardless of whether you continue this story (and I haven't yet checked, but I will), this piece is beautiful and I love your characterisation of the dark. Word choice is perfect also!

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Yeah, there's not more. It's also interesting to notice and remember how dependant I was on feedback when I wrote this. I still love it, but I feel like I've taken a major step forward in that aspect of myself.
Thanks for reading it! I'll be sure to read some of your stuff. (If you have any. I haven't checked)
Author -
Jarvis
Akash gave a rating of 5

Continue it it's gonna be epic

0
Dari-the-bookworm
Dari Poulson gave a rating of 4

I really liked this one and I vote that you continue it!

0
scorp
scorp Definitely. I can't wait to see if Eren will fight or not!
yaboyrobert
Robert Thornton gave a rating of 5

Really good word choice pal. It was a great read, especially how you built up the story throughout very well. I really liked it.

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Thanks!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.