Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Date
The Date

The Date

Joshua_12Joshua_12

I’ll be the first to admit, I was really hesitant when you asked me out the first time. I wasn’t really out at the time, and I have always been a pretty shy person.

But after a while, I couldn’t resist you. So I finally said yes. My family was shocked when I told them I had a boyfriend, I’m pretty sure they thought I was straight.

My older brother supported me though, which was really cool. All my teammates on the football team were fine with it. Mostly cause they all know me.

But honestly, it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’m so glad you never gave up on asking me out. You have no idea.

We have gone on three dates so far, and have been together for four and a half weeks. We are going on another date tonight, and I’m at home getting ready. You told me it was a surprise destination, but to dress lightly, and not to fancy.

So I’m currently finishing up my shower. I decided to wash my hair today so that I could wash all the old gel out and re-spike it for our date.

I am getting dressed. I decided on wearing the t-shirt you gave me for our two-week anniversary, and a pair of jeans.

I style my hair and put on my forces, and there you are waiting at my door with flowers. I smile and let you in. “Just let me finish getting ready.”

“All right babe. But don’t be too long.”

I jog up the stairs to my room and get out my box full of my piercings. I put in my gages and my eyebrow, lip, nose, and tongue piercings.

Then I come back downstairs to where you are waiting for me.

“Shall we?” I ask, looping my arm into yours.

“We shall.” You respond and we walk out to your car.

I can’t stop smiling. I swear every time I’m around you I turn into a twelve-year-old girl crushing on Zach Efron.

When we get in the car you turn on your music and my favorite song comes on.

I smile at you.

“What? It’s a good song.” You say.

I laugh. When I first got you to listen to this song you said you hated all emo music, now that’s pretty much all you listen to.

We drive for about half an hour, and we talk. We talk about all kinds of stuff, like how Ms. Jessey sucks cause she always gives us way too much homework, and how lucky we are to have each other.

Suddenly you pull the car over and say we’re here.

I look around, here looks like a normal house.

“Where are we?” I ask.

You take a deep breath. “Well, I decided it’s time you met my parents.”

“Oh,” I say my eyes widening.

“That’s ok right?” You ask obviously nervous.

I smile. “Of course.”

So with that, we walk out of the car into your house. Your house is huge. Four stories high and seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.

You walk me up to the front door, and takes your eyes out of your pocket and unlock the door, and open it. We walk inside.

Suddenly out of nowhere a great dane tackles me and starts licking my face.

You laugh and pull him off. “Whoa there buddy. Don’t kill my boyfriend now,” you say.

I smile standing up and brushing myself off.

“So if you follow me I will give you an official tour of the house,” you say.

I smile. “That sounds perfect.”

“Great,” and with that, you lead me around. First to the kitchen where I meet your enthusiastic mom, who gives me a hug, and who is cooking dinner.

Then you show me your living room where your other mom is working. She waves hello. Next up is the dining room. Which is set up to have dinner at later. Lastly, you show me your room, which is huge. You have a walk-in closet and your own adjoined master's bathroom.

Soon we sit on your bed and start making out. It starts out slow and tender and quickly turns fast and fierce.

I never tire of kissing you. It always manages to take my breath away from me. You are perfect at it. As a matter of fact, you are perfect in every single way. I am completely in love with you.

Dinner with your family goes really well, your whole family loves me, which is nice.

All too soon it’s time for me to go home. I know I’ll see you tomorrow at school, but that seems so far from now. I watch you drive away until I can’t see you anymore, and I go to bed dreaming only of you.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
8 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
805
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
672

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.