Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders
The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

The Truth Nothing But The Truth

These are the days of miracles and wonders.
This is the long distance call.
Our invisible spirit friends and helpers
Are the eye that never sleeps and like a
Camera in slow motion observes humankind,
Every one of its thoughts, words and actions,
As well as everything else that
Happens throughout the whole of Creation.

It’s good to know that God never was
In the Heavens, somewhere ‘out there’.
God always has been and forever will be
As much part of us, as we are part of God.
Every human being is a young God
In the making who is serving the first part
Of their apprenticeship on the earthly plane.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God,
The Christ Circle, are the Highest level of life.
Getting in touch with it was once thought of
As a long distance call, but to our greatest
Delight is revealing itself as
A surprisingly short one.

From ‘The Boy In The Bubble’
Paul Simon
Edited by Aquarius

Taking part in the education of the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. There are no exceptions and the only way of being released from the duty of attending its lessons is through growing spiritual wings and learning how to fly on them. In the age of Aquarius that’s no longer as difficult as it used to be, because God’s sacred wisdom and truth for quite some time has been trying to flow with steadily increasing strength into every human being’s consciousness, as well as that of the whole of humankind and our world.

The Aquarian age is bringing us the truth that our Creator is the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light. That is our God who always has been and forever will be as much part of us as we are part of Him/Her. Every one of us is God. Our world’s old religions with their all-male Godheads were designed to keep us away from discovering these truths too early. And because they insisted that God is in Heaven ‘out there’ somewhere, communicating with God was thought to be a long distance call. Even though it takes a long time until we realise that every one of us is a young God in the making, whenever one of us speaks with themselves, we are in fact speaking with God.

Every human being is a many-faceted jewel who has been gifted by our Creator in some special and unique way. Even if at the moment we are still unaware of such a gift, it could already have taken us many lifetimes to develop it. Maybe we brought it with us into this lifetime. Maybe it’s just waiting to be discovered by us, so we can develop it some more, bring it to full unfoldment and then to be used for making our world a better and more peaceful place for all who are taking part in it.

The talents we are aware of have are not been inherited from anyone around us. They were bestowed upon us by the Highest and could already have taken many lifetimes to develop. That’s why in this one we chose to be born into a family background with people of similar inclinations. This ensured that our gift(s) would be discovered, nurtured and encouraged to unfold some more. That’s the evolutionary background of so-called ‘Wunder Kinder’ like Mozart.

* * *
 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Jul, 2021
Words
585
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
682

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.