Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Dove As Animal Totem - Messenger Of Peace
The Dove As Animal Totem - Messenger Of Peace

The Dove As Animal Totem - Messenger Of Peace

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Eighty-Six

Part One

Today is Monday, 2nd November 2020, a day that is powered by the Great Mother energies several times over. Monday is ruled by the Moon, the planetary ruler of Cancer, the sign dedicated to the nurturing and caring principle of the Divine Trinity, the Great Mother of all life. 2 = also ruled by the Moon, see above. November is the 11th month on our calendar. Eleven is one of the master numbers and should by rights not be interpreted as 1 + 1 = 2. But for today that’s what we are going to do. The year 2020 consists of the 2 x 2 = 4 and 0 = the circle of Eternity x 2. How is that for an energetic cocktail for what at first glance appears to be quite an ordinary day? As you can see for yourself now, it surely is not and that’s why the first part of Dove as an animal totem is winging its way to you.

My part of our world is well known for its love of pigeon breeding. That’s why in normal times flocks of them can frequently be seen moving around and about, including the roof and towers of the nearby church. But for quite a while these birds have become a much more rare sight and when they appear it’s almost always just one or two of them. That set me wondering whether they might have a message for us and our world, because pigeons are members of the dove family and they are the spirit realm’s messengers of peace and love. This is what they wish to tell us today:

We, the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, also known as the Christ Circle, are the executors of the Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. Naturally, this includes every one of you, the whole of humankind, your world and everything that’s taking part in it. We are constantly observing life in all worlds and all levels. We are the eye that never sleeps and who knows the past, present and future of everything that exists anywhere.

Pigeons and doves alike have always served as our messengers for bringing you news from spirit realm, the inner background of your world. They are bringing the gift of understanding and at this time they are drawing your attention to the fact that, to understand the higher purpose and meaning of your present sad state of your world, is presenting you with the Great Mother’s feminine gifts of love and wisdom, kindness and gentleness, as well as that of prophecy. This will enable you to tell your world about the pandemic’s surprising and happy ending and how it will come about.

The Great Mother is the soft sensitive feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity. She is the soul of the whole of Creation, your world’s soul is part of and feeds into it, and the soul of every one of you is part of and feeds into both. The Great Mother’s soul is where the memories of everything that ever happened in the whole of Creation are stored. For the sake of teaching humankind the value of her love and wisdom, her honesty and truth, the softening and civilising influence of Her energies was ever more withdrawn from your world during the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy with its presentations of an all-male Godhead. The unbalancing effect this had served the purposes of fully unfolding your world’s masculine forces with their arrogance and aggressiveness, lust for power and dominion and the resulting warmongering.

The pandemic has been the final closing chapter of this part of humankind’s development. By now, the Aquarian age has been with you for quite a while. It’s the age of rebellion and revolutions that is supplying your world with a new Zeitgeist of honesty and truth. The time has come for throwing off the yokes of any kind of oppression, and for discovering your siblinghood with all manifestations of life.

Dove is bringing your world the promise of peace that has the power of soothing and quietening humankind’s worried and troubled mind as well as that of your world. When you learn how to walk hand in hand with God and us, your spirit friends and helpers, our healing energies flow into you and fill your whole being, and from there into anything you come into contact with. This enables you and them to recognise and appreciate your earthly existence’s simple things that were in danger of being overlooked when you and your world became too materially orientated.

Many of your world’s myths and legends of the past to this day are speaking of dove having the Great Mother’s characteristics, especially in connection with this bird’s maternal instinctive behaviour. It’s brood consists of two young. The number two represents the feminine nurturing and caring side of the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ spirit. Home and hearth, family and ancestry are very dear to the Mother’s heart and she is their protector.

When you observe your environment more closely, you will notice how the dove is an essential aspect of each day’s transitional periods. The same is true for every human being’s own spiritual development and that of your world. The pandemic has been part of the transitional period that is taking humankind, every one of you individually and also collectively, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. That’s why your world’s societies presently are in the process of evolving from an over-materialistic approach to your earthly existence into an ever more spiritually orientated one. The increased leisure time the pandemic’s disruptions are making available is helping ever more of you to become aware of humankind’s, therefore also their own, true nature as eternal spirit/souls who can and will never die.

Dove’s calling can be heard throughout the day, but it is especially poignant when you hear it first thing in the morning and last thing at night. The veil that separates our world from yours is then particularly thin and can therefore more easily be penetrated than at other times. Literally and metaphorically speaking, the sound of dove’s mournful calling has the power of bringing to the surface of every human being’s consciousness feelings that up to a certain point of your development, had to remain hidden in the background for wise higher reasons. When you have reached the developmental point of your higher nature waking from its slumbering state, dove’s calling helps it to do so.

Dove wishes to remind you that, regardless of what your external circumstances may be, peace can always be found within you and so be made available at any time. Regular times of meditation, prayers and quiet reflections on the higher purpose and meaning of your earthly existence, help you realise that everything that happens on the earthly plane serves the wise higher purpose of teaching you and your world something. The understanding that this is also true for the pandemic helps you to make peace with it. And when you add to this the knowledge that the main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution based on love, your deepest innermost being tells you through the world of your feelings that the end of this unpleasant situation has to be near, because by now sufficient outstanding karmic debts have been redeemed through the suffering it brought about.

The realisation that God and we, the Angels and Masters of the spirit realm, are in charge of your world and not the pharma industry’s troublemakers and scaremongers, helps you to rest safely in the knowledge that all is well with you and your world. You calmly and purposefully attend to your daily duties because your inner guidance confirms that this is the truth. And the information that’s coming to you from many different sources, shows you how the truth is indeed bubbling to the surface here, there and everywhere. Your trust in us grows through knowing that things can only happen when the time for doing so has come. i.e. when the energies are right. Dove’s appearance in your life tells you that this is what they are, now.

Dove represents the protective maternal instincts that are an essential aspect of every human being, women and men alike. It connects you with Mother Earth’s energies and her creativity. Through dove’s voice we communicate with your higher nature when the time for something to rise to the surface of your consciousness has come. And with dove’s help we are bringing for you and your world the news that a renewal of hope, faith and trust in the basic goodness of the life that has been entrusted into everybody’s care is in the process of unfolding. Humankind’s spiritual development has reached the point of new beginnings on a higher level of consciousness. And we are delighted that ever more of you understand our messages and that they are helping them to see their own and humankind’s pathway ahead more clearly.

‘When I tell any Truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not yet know it, but for supporting those who do.’ William Blake

Recommended Viewing:
Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist with a PhD in Pharmacology, with special interest in neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuro-regeneration and neuroplasticity. Please follow the link below to see what she says about the damage caused by wearing facemasks and the effects this has on human brains:

• ‘The Danger Of Wearing Facemasks’

https://www.sott.net/article/442455-German-Neurologist-Warns-Against-Wearing-Facemasks-Oxygen-Deprivation-Causes-Permanent-Neurological-Damage#

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Nov, 2020
Words
1,603
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
385

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.