Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Driving Force Behind The Pandemic
The Driving Force Behind The Pandemic

The Driving Force Behind The Pandemic

AquariusAquarius

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Two

By the time of writing this at the end of July 2009, the pharmaceutical industry in my view had clearly revealed itself as the driving force behind the health-scare that was proudly announced by the mass media as – at that time – reaching ‘Pandemic’ proportions. Having become far too powerful and influential for their own good, this industry and its offshoots irresponsibly created the present monstrosity and the mass media obligingly did the rest by systematically whipping people into an all-time frenzy of fear. Not surprisingly, the pace accelerated at the beginning of what has traditionally always been considered to be the ‘silly season’ by the media people.

As the outbreak of the Bird Flu of recent years revealed in smaller measure, the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media do not hesitate to ruthlessly join forces to manipulate the mass of people when business worth billions of Pounds/Dollars/Euros is at stake. That is too great a temptation to resist. How appropriate is the name of the present outbreak when many of those in charge of our world, in all different walks of life, are behaving like – it has to be spelled out – swine at the trough?

Being on the healer’s pathway, i.e. of ever increasing spiritual awareness requires that we live in accordance with the knowledge we are finding. So, how do we react to this latest crisis and what is the best way of dealing with it? Let us approach the matter by looking into its background, in the hope of finding a better understanding of the forces behind this latest scare. First of all it is comforting to know that the Swine flu virus is no stronger than that of the common flu strain and that, if one does not wish to catch the Swine Flu, the vaccination should be avoided. To keep us safe from contracting it from our fellow citizens, we need to remind ourselves that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation; that at all times, with the help of our thoughts, each one of us creates their own reality; and that negative thinking of any kind attracts to us the very conditions we wish to avoid.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Feb, 2020
Words
375
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
552

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.