Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age
The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age

The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age

AquariusAquarius

The Source Of My Inspiration – Part Two

The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age

Aquarius is the sign of revolution, transformation and transmutation. Its astrological symbol is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs but an Air sign. The water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid kind known in earthly life. This is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect of fresh spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is constantly being poured from the highest levels of life into the earthly consciousness of humankind, to enable us and our world to move forward on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Aquarius is also the sign of truth and being taught by our inner teacher, the small still voice of our conscience who in truth is no less than the voice of God. About thirty years ago, the name Aquarius came to me intuitively and appeared to be the right one for my spiritual work because astrology is ruled by Aquarius and spiritual work by Sagittarius. At that time I had no idea that Ascendant is in Sagittarius and my Sun in the ninth house, the natural domain of this sign; that Aquarius is the voice of God that speaks to us intuitively, i.e. the in-tuition; and that this is the long promised new world teacher.

Aquarius is the sign in which themes like siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples and all nations, and ultimately with all life are nurtured and developed. In Aquarius the highest hopes, dreams and aspirations for the whole of humankind can potentially find their fulfilment, on a personal as well as on the collective level. I hope I shall be forgiven for using the word siblinghood instead of brotherhood. For my liking the latter smacks too much of times gone by, the patriarchy and the suppression of the feminine. It goes against the grain when the true spirit of Aquarius is equal rights and opportunities for all. Fortunately, by now there is plenty of evidence in our world that this is slowly but surely establishing itself in our world.

The Age of Aquarius is thought to unfold from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD. But for quite some time before its ‘official’ starting point our world was moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in gigantic steps. Slowly but surely we and our world are being released into the freedom of the Aquarian Age. Meant by this is the freeing of our world, individually and collectively, from slavery and oppressions of all kinds and in particular religious/spiritual ones. Gargantuan efforts and upheavals were and still are necessary to complete the redemption process for those who have reached the end of their earthly education. If they play their cards right and when the tasks of their present lifetime have been attended to satisfactorily, they will be allowed to move on to continuing their studies on the higher levels of life.

The spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age consists of following our hearts as well as our heads and believing what the new world teacher, who is none other than the inner guidance of the wise one or living God within – who dwells in every human heart, even though merely in seed form for a long time –, tells us which kind of spiritual knowledge is right for us now. The age of blind faith when we were forced by the religious leaders of our world to believe in and follow a story whose surface words, when taken literally, never did make any sense whatever. The religion of the new age is one for hearts and heads working together. Leo = the power of a loving heart and Aquarius = the head with the intelligence of reasoning and logic. Accept what you are reading here or anywhere else for that matter, only when both of yours are responding with: ‘Yes, this makes sense, it is true!’

The deeper we move into the new age, the more powerfully the Aquarian energies will be influencing us and everything that shares our world with us. So let’s take a closer look at them and see what will be available predominantly during the coming four thousand years or so, and then try to work out how we can make the best possible use of them. As a result of the Aquarian energies, the new age is bringing us a religion that is of the heart as well as the head, no longer of the head alone like the old belief systems. Astrologically the heart is the domain of the fixed Fire sign Leo, the Sun’s own sign. Aquarius and Leo are polar opposites in the zodiac. One is the sleeping partner of the other and even though on the outer level they are poles apart, on the inner level they are one.

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Lifetimes spent in them serve the development of our mental faculties and we are at our best when we find ourselves working with our heads. However, the energies of the Air signs on their own are detached and cold, logical and reasoning. What each one needs is the influence of one of the Fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius with their warm and impulsive energies. The human heart, when functioning at its best, is warm and loving. Alas, during our lifetimes in Leo during the early stages of our development we are only really interested in ourselves. But even then we are highly creative individuals who love to let their light shine.

During each lifetime spent in the fixed Air sign Aquarius, our interest in group activities and humanitarian pursuits awakens, we become less selfish and prefer doing work that benefits many. And when at last the energies of Leo and Aquarius join forces within us, our higher and lower nature fuse into one and the start working together for the good of all, the mind in our heart unfolds and our thoughts turn increasingly into loving ones. And that’s how it comes about that Aquarius and Leo with the passing of time turn into the perfect combination of energies for gradually grounding more and more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth in earthly life.

When Leo’s fiery nature is in danger of showing itself in the form of too much and misplaced enthusiasm, the Aquarian energies are cooling it down to a warm and agreeable temperature. In return Leo adds the warmth of its love to the coldness of Aquarius’ thinking power and the combined force of these energies makes the Divine Waterbearer’s knowledge pleasant and agreeable to us earthlings. Whenever someone is ready to serve as channels for God’s sacred wisdom and truth onto the Earth, that person’s earthly mind learns how to attune itself to the frequencies of the Angels and Masters on the highest level of life.

And this is how it comes to pass that the inner light of increasing numbers of individuals are shining ever more brightly in our world through their work for the good of the whole of our world. And that is only possible when the energies of Leo, the highly creative individual human being, join forces with Aquarius, the humanitarian who finds their rightful place in group activities and friendships with all.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jul, 2019
Words
1,269
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
660

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.