Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Girl Who's Friends With Everybody

The Girl Who's Friends With Everybody

By why_now - 2 Reviews

The girl who's friends with everybody arrives with a smile. But, down below nobody knows she's not happy with who she is. The girl will smile and cheer you on as you say you have a concert or big event. But, nobody knows that as soon as she gets home, she sits in her room and cries until her parents come home from work.

The girl who's friends with everybody tells others who are suicidal that they are amazing and they don't deserve to feel the way they do. As soon as no one's watching, she takes off her long sleeves and cuts her arms, watching the blood drip to the floor. The next day she shows up to school with short sleeves on because putting on a sweatshirt hurts to much. Everybody sees her arms buy doesn't say anything.

The girl who's friends with everybody says she can't wait to go home but, only the girl knows she will get yelled at. She waits for all her friends in the hallway right before lunch, but all she really wants to do is go into the bathroom and cry because she knows she's not good enough. The girl who's friends with everybody slowly becomes the girl who's friends with nobody. She stops smiling, she stops returning phone calls and texts. Pretty soon the girl who's friends with everybody becomes a nobody and dissapears.
Three days later in the school announcements, is a memorial for a girl who died. But, she turned out to be the girl who was friends with everybody.

Don't be fooled by an "I'm okay." and a smile.

The girl who was friends with everybody

never got help from anybody

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
why_now
why_now
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
19 Sep, 2018
Genre
Words
283
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
2,191

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.