Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The happy pills
The happy pills

The happy pills

Joshua_12Joshua_12
1 Review

My mommy has been slepping for three days now.. I Love my mommy. I want to be just like her. She's an amazing mommy. She always gives me yummy food. And let's me drink chocolate milk at every meal.

She seems sad a lot, but she tells me not to worry about it. She takes these pills, she says they help her feel happy. She took them all before she went to sleep. I guess she wanted to be extra happy. Cause she seemed really sad before she took them.

But she won't wake up. And I'm hungry. Why won't she wake up? She's never slept this long before.

I go to the fridge, but there's nothing in there. She was supposed to go shopping. But she forgot.

I go over to her and shake her. "Mommy wake up." But she won't. She feels cold, so I give her my blankie.

Now I feel sad, cause mommy won't wake up to give me my food and chocolate milk. So I go to the cupboard that she keeps her happy pills in, and I take the full bottle and take them. Mommy will be so proud when she wakes up and sees that I made myself happy, just like she does.

It's been a couple minutes since I took the happy pills, and my tummy is hurting worse now.

"Mommy, my tummy hurts." I tell her, but she still won't wake up. I start to cry. The happy pills aren't working. They aren't making me happy.

My tummy's hurting really bad now, and I feel hot. I can't breathe and my heart is beating really fast and hard. I'm scared now. The pain in my tummy is really bad.

"MOMMY!! It HUUUURRRTTTTSSSS!!!!!!" I wail, but still she sleeps.

Now I see a white light. I go towards it, and suddenly the pain goes away, and mommy's there. She looks sad though. I guess the sad pills didn't work for her either.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
1 Feb, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
330
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
4 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
904

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.