Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Humiliation

The Humiliation

By Lyn - 2 Reviews

"My goal in life is to have everyone eat a snack one day and then say something so funny that I make you spit out your snack." The teacher's words hang in the air for a moment. Then everyone begins to laugh. He continues by saying, "Everyone needs to have a hobby." More laughter.

Then a boy asks, "What's your hobby?"

He responds quickly. "Punishing little boys who keep asking meaningless questions." The class laughs and he continues his lesson. It isn't long before another period where the class begins asking more questions about the lesson. After a question, the teacher turns to see a girl turned around in her seat.

"Please turn around, you don't need to stare at Michael all the time," he says to her. The class erupts into ooh's. The girl tries to reply with something funny, but she speaks so fast no one can understand what she's said. The teacher gives an awkward "Okay..." before turning serious.

"This really is a problem," he says, hushing the whole class. "If you can't pay attention, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He pauses before asking, "Understand?"

The girl is silent. So, he asks her again, "Do you understand?" She gives a weak nod. There's silence for a moment and then the teacher yells, "Anyway, Venice is located north of the Adriatic Sea."

He continues the lesson and everyone ignores what has just happened. But the humiliation of the moment is still sitting in the room, tormenting the girl.

Author Notes: I just felt like writing something different. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know how I can improve, love y'all!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
-Lynnyan-
Lyn
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Mar, 2021
Words
254
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
3.0 (2 reviews)
Views
549

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.